Decree I: Writ of Order

Moderator: Gman Russell

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

By the power vested in me as Duke of Yardistan, and by the grace of His Niftyness the Kaiser, I do hereby decree the following:

1. The role of Duke and Anarch shall be combined pro-tempore until such time as a suitable person is found to fill the latter position. Applications will be accepted, and interviews conducted, until said person is found.

2. The Diet of Yardistan is hereby dissolved and placed on temporary hiatus while the Duchy undergoes fundamental restructuring. Executive authority is vested directly in the Duke.

3. All existing counts are hereby stripped of their titles. They may, by virtue of paying homage to the Duke, reclaim their lost title at any point.

4. The Barony of Vorpmadal will be absorbed by the Barony of the United Isles. This will precede a further restructuring of the feudal organization of Yardistan.

5. The Barony of Absentia will be held in absentia (sic) for Jacobus Loki as an appendage of the United Isles until such time as the Baron is able to resume his duties.

So be it written, so be it done,
By my hand, Ryan of Yardistan
Oh ye who torments me in dreams of dark abysses, beware the sleeping shadow, for it is a bane like no other...
-The Sorcerer of Korgun-Amoth

phineas elastopon

Re: Decree I: Writ of Order

Post by phineas elastopon »

:( I had to wrench Vorpmadal from the Brookshirians for Yardistan as Duke and as an ordinary Yardistani, I would hope that you could keep it alive with its awesome flag and cool history.
Phineas Elastopon (formerly known as Benkern, Bacchus etc.)
Republic of Antica
Inquisitor

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Fear not, everything will be kept alive. I'm simply doing some "spring cleaning".
Oh ye who torments me in dreams of dark abysses, beware the sleeping shadow, for it is a bane like no other...
-The Sorcerer of Korgun-Amoth

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

I think I liked Greg better as Duke..

Santelran Rottsaa

Post by Santelran Rottsaa »

Erik Mortis wrote:I think I liked Greg better as Duke..
What about me? :(
Libido-powered perversion, coming to your home at the speed of light.

The longer that the journey takes, the further down the road

"Well, as the saying goes with D&D, give players a fish, and they'll use it to club someone down. Teach a player to fish, and you'll have them showing up next session with a copy of The Complete Fisherman, trying to dual-wield vorpal fishing poles."

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

You didn't seem to want to delete the history of Yardistan and rename ancient place names.

Return to “Yardistan”