I want...

Jonas

I want...

Post by Jonas »

... more activity in my Duchy!

I'm starting with it, with this topic.

Post! Post! Post! :whip :whip

Who's saying this is SPAM? He will go to hell! :angry
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Andreas the Wise

Re: I want...

Post by Andreas the Wise »

Ahh, now that is rather an interesting position to take. Because it means Hypatias Mom can say it's spam as she's not a he ... :archy
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave.
However, this account still manages:
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy

And references may be made to Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn (a Nelagan Micron of undisclosed purpose).

Jacobus Loki

Post by Jacobus Loki »

Activity!? :o

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Jacobus Loki wrote:Activity!? :o
Activity = the thing that people generate in Kildare. :)

:demon
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki

Andreas the Wise

Post by Andreas the Wise »

What a catchphrase! It's masterful. With this as our standard ...
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave.
However, this account still manages:
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy

And references may be made to Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn (a Nelagan Micron of undisclosed purpose).

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Andreas the Wise wrote:What a catchphrase! It's masterful. With this as our standard ...
... we rule whole Shireroth! :demon

Maybe I must make it our motto! :D

Jacobus Loki

Post by Jacobus Loki »

... we rule whole Shireroth!
Now , do I run off and rat on Jonas to the Kaiser?

Naaahhh.

Besides , I wonder what's goping on in Haluci. I had friends that used ot live in the trees there.
:jadie
Jacobus Loki
Shireroth sumus. Tempus in parte nostrum est.
Lord of Hallucination, Protector of Illumination, MiniEx of Shireroth, Traditional King of the Mala'anje.

hypatias mom

Post by hypatias mom »

I'm afraid that county seems very lonely now. The dryads have been left without their priestess, and their former dutchess has gone away. Joe has gone, Bill has gone, and so has Ozarka. The forests have only nature sounds, and there is no one left to dream those dreams.

Jacobus Loki

Post by Jacobus Loki »

One of these days I have to find Baron Von Scot!

Envision!! (squeezes eyes shut really hard)
Jacobus Loki
Lord of Hallucination, Protector of Illumination, MiniEx of Shireroth, Traditional King of the Mala'anje.

hypatias mom

Post by hypatias mom »

I'm afraid he had left before I arrived. I never got a chance to meet him.

Jacobus Loki

Post by Jacobus Loki »

One of the few MNists. I knew in RL.

But he has moved, far away..........
Jacobus Loki

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Jacobus Loki wrote:One of the few MNists. I knew in RL.

But he has moved, far away..........
I hate moving far away.

But... I want to visit the Dominion of Canada and the USA once... :thumbsup

hypatias mom

Post by hypatias mom »

I hope you have the opportunity some day. You would be amazed at the great size of our countries. The states (especially in the west), and Canada's provinces, are huge by European standards, and are bigger than most European countries, and we have a lot of wonderful things to see and do here. Most of us in the US, though, speak only English, so you will need to be able to as well. At least in Quebec, Canada, you would be able to speak French. Plan to spend a couple of weeks here, at least, though, because it takes a very long time to see even a fraction of either country. They span over 3000 miles from east to west coasts, and take over a week to drive across, if you don't stop for sightseeing on the way.

Jacobus Loki

Post by Jacobus Loki »

J'aime la Quebec! :love

The old city of Quebec is a lot of fun, the only full-blown European fortress left in North America!

They understand FOOD, that BREAD is supposed to be FOOD, and not a foam-like substance used to support processed crud.

Even the Dennysish-looking place by the airport serves a meal that staggers the imagination of a mere American. And the people are fun. Hot Chocolate and coffee that are respected, treated in a loving, flavorful fashion.

If the Really, truly evil people ever take over down here, that's where I'm going. My French is bad enough, I could probably simulate someone with a serious disorder until it improves with use.

Vive la Quebec!

Happy Sigh

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

One time I will go to that large continent... it would be a dream that comes out!

It would be very interesting to see how Americans and Canadians live, how they think about everything, etc.

Kaiser Hasan I

Post by Kaiser Hasan I »

You could always just ask. And yes Quebec knows food, too bad their politics go wonky once in a while. Julien lived in Montreal for a long time and loved it. I'd beg to differ but thats my personal experience. Try Toronto, its a microcosm of global culture.

hypatias mom

Post by hypatias mom »

For beauty and variety, California is great. Yes, we have more than our share of strangeness here, but then, so does Shireroth. The San Francisco Bay Area and Yosemite are my favorite places. Oh, yes, the redwoods, and the Pacific coast. Come visit us here.

Kaiser Hasan I

Post by Kaiser Hasan I »

I heard of an Italian-Californian ( :P ) who built a vineyard underground in Northern California. He engineered and built it all by hand. I'd very much like to see that some day. I also heard Zee Gov'ner can crack a cynderblock with his eyelids which could also be interesting...He visited Ontario a while back, stood next to our Premier, it was hilarious. There's Arnold with his Californian tan and 250 points of kryotiene based muscle standing next to our pale thin premier. Look:

VS....

hypatias mom

Post by hypatias mom »

You're talking about the Underground Gardens, in Fresno, California, where I grew up. Mr. Forestiere worked in the Central Valley, long before air conditioning, where the daytime temperatures often exceed 100F in the summer, sometimes over 110. He built a home about 10 feet below the surface of the ground, digging and blasting into the rock-hard surface (called hardpan), with about 10 rooms, with trees, vines, even a fish pond for fresh fish. It is about 78-80 degrees when the summer heat is the worst, and relatively warm in winter as well. It is a very interesting experience to visit. http://www.forestiere-historicalcenter.com/

Kaiser Hasan I

Post by Kaiser Hasan I »

That's the one exactly. I've heard a lot about it.

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Kaiser Hasan I wrote:You could always just ask. And yes Quebec knows food, too bad their politics go wonky once in a while. Julien lived in Montreal for a long time and loved it. I'd beg to differ but thats my personal experience. Try Toronto, its a microcosm of global culture.
No, no, no!
If I ask it, I haven't any reason to go! :D

Return to “Barony of Antya”