Proclaimation: On Duchyness

Bill3000

Proclaimation: On Duchyness

Post by Bill3000 »

Some have noticed that we now have four citizens and counties within the duchy. Technically, we now have enough citizens to form a duchy, but I do not want to become a seperate duchy.What is most important is to stay with the rest of our Kildari brothers. (sisters?) At the very least, I will ask the graceful Duchess Hypatia to give us more votes due to our size, considering that we are more active than Kildare proper and have more citizens than the Barony of Kildare. But other than that, I do not wish to betray our Duchess by forming a new duchy, and I do not wish to break the contract.This is the first proclaimation by the Baron of Antya. So let it be written; let it be done.Signed,Bill DuschBaron of AntyaProtector of Apollonia

Hypatia Agnesi

Re: Proclaimation: On Duchyness

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

Technically, you need to have 5 counties to start a Duchy, or two Baronies of two Counties each. Just a clarification.And of course you will receive more votes, in accordance with your new size. Having 4 Counties entitles you to 5 votes, which is the highest you can have, I believe. I was waiting until the contract had been signed by all parties, which, I believe, it now has. I'll change the calculations some time later today.And in the future, although yes, I generally approve of more Counties joining us, I want to be told when a new County petitions to join. Our Duchy contract requires that we both reach a concensus and that the Duke/Duchess approve of it, and I want to be informed before Antya edits its contract next time. I'm almost always on AIM, so just tell me if I'm not on the boards at a convenient time. *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

Don't THANK HIM OR ANYTHING... There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Hypatia Agnesi

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

What?I already said how thrilled I was in the other fora, when first Nick then David said they'd join. It makes me happy. It was just a surprise, and I like to know about stuff like new people moving in. *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

But have you thanked him yet? Saying your thrilled and saying thanks are different! There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Return to “Barony of Antya”