The new capital of Gong Li

Bill3000

Re: The new capital off Gong Li

Post by Bill3000 »

Excellent. I shall add it to the map ASAP. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothBaron of AntyaProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

Rarkasha

The new capital of Gong Li

Post by Rarkasha »

I have decided upon the new capital. It sets it's shallow roots into the heart of the land, hoping to grow. The land surrounding it is calm, warm, and maybe a little dry. From this place, I can look across all the island. It is my dream for it to be a symbol of Gong Li, or it's future: a place of learning, understanding, and equality!Although it will be long before it is ever finished, I know it's beauty in my mind's eye. I shall call this city Pua Kalaunu "Crown Flower". --- The first step is admitting I have a problem.Edited by: Rarkasha  at: 12/2/05 6:32

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

*applaudes* There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

UEC

Post by UEC »

*discos* E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

AngelGuardian93

I didn't know you were a disco-er. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

UEC

Post by UEC »

*continues*... I've been known to be.... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

AngelGuardian93

I'm all hot and bothered now. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

UEC

Post by UEC »

Greg.. I may be completely single now.. and looking for love... but I think I'de prefer to stick to women for relationships... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

AngelGuardian93

Greg is sad. *writes poetry. Bad poetry* There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

UEC

Post by UEC »

ahh... bad sad poetry....... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

AngelGuardian93

"As I sat atop the roof...staring at the starry sky,I wondered if I ever could find proof...I let out... a sigh!"There. Is that bad enough? There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Ari Rahikkala

Re: The new capital of Gong Li

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

The league of sadistic telepaths: "There's someone in your head and it's not you"

AngelGuardian93

*head explodes* There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Osman Shahanshah

Post by Osman Shahanshah »

This head exploding business... does your family have a history of it at all?

AngelGuardian93

No it doesn't, so i'm thinking the problem is functional, not organic in nature. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Return to “Barony of Antya”