Baronial Decrees

Bill3000

Baronial Decrees

Post by Bill3000 »

I will use this thread for the archiving and posting of decrees for the Barony of Antya. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

Bill3000

Re: Baronial Decrees

Post by Bill3000 »

Decree #1 - Bill's Poor FeetAs the cursed trip to New York has shown, too much walking is a bad thing. As such, I hereby decree that the Baron of Antya is banned from walking a culminative distance more than one kilometer at a time, and instead, will be prioritized to other methods of travel.So let it be written; let it be done.Signed,Bill DuschBaron of AntyaProtector of Apollonia Edited by: Bill3000 at: 10/17/05 13:20

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Decree #2 - A Soloralist and Non-Human HavenLet it be known that Soloralism shall be the offical religion of the Barony of Antya in all the same respects as Cedrism is to the nation as a whole. As our graceful Dutchess had decreed when she formed this barony, Antya shall be a haven for Soloralists, free from persecution from others. Persecution of Soloralists is hereby banned within the Barony of Antya.As well, Antya is hereby decreed to be a haven for non-humans, defined as the sentient species and races of the planet that are not taxonomically classified as homo sapiens sapiens. It is known that this mostly includes the remaining elves and microns that have survived the Purge of Nonhumans one thousand years ago. Any violence upon nonhumans by a human will be treated as a hate crime unless proven otherwise.So let it be written; let it be done.Signed,Bill DuschBaron of AntyaProtector of Apollonia Edited by: Bill3000 at: 10/17/05 4:55

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Decree #3 - Freedom of ExpressionCitizens of the Barony of Antya are hereby explicitly given the right of freedom of the expression - the ability to freely express their own ideas and opinions, no matter what those ideas or opinions are, with the following exceptions:1) That it does not conflict with decrees made past and future by the Baron(ess) of Antya,2) That it does not conflict with decrees and proclaimations made past and future by the Kaiser(ess) of Shireroth,3) That it does not conflict with the laws of the nation as a whole.4) That the expression does not harm a citizen or group of the Barony of Antya.So let it be written; let it be done.Signed,Bill DuschBaron of AntyaProtector of Apollonia Edited by: Bill3000 at: 10/17/05 13:26

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Decree #4 - The Baronial Food and DrinkLet it be known that an offical food and drink shall be chosen to symbolize the Barony of Antya. The food shall be the fish, MagiGARP, while the drink being the alcoholic beverage whine. These two consumables shall symbolize a historical and great part of our own culture, even if MagiGARP is bad tasting.So let it be written; let it be done.Signed,Bill DuschBaron of AntyaProtector of Apollonia

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Decree #5 - The Count of Gong LiI hereby decree Rarkasha of Antya to be the Count of Gong Li. May he enrichen its culture and make it prosperous as he rules from the island.So let it be written; let it be done.Signed,Bill DuschBaron of AntyaProtector of Apollonia Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothBaron of AntyaProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Decree #6 - Creation of the Award of NiftThe Baron of Anta hereby creates the Antyan Award of Nift, a monthy award. One person each month shall be given this award. The person who is considered to have been the niftiest for that month shall be given the award.So let it be written; let it be done.Signed,Bill DuschBaron of AntyaProtector of Apollonia

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Decree #7 - Retro DecreeAll previous decrees of the previous incarnation of Antya shall remain in effect in the current incarnation of Antya under the New Feudalism.So let it be written; let it be done.Signed,Bill DuschBaron of AntyaProtector of Apollonia

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Decree #8 - Declaration of Two New HolidaysThe Soloralist Holiday of July 11th - the Day of Mourning, is hereby decreed to be an offical Antyan holiday. In order to allow the proper celebration of the holiday, an offical cruise to the Soloralist holy city of Ptia, of the nation Natopia, shall be offered for pilgramage for this Soloralist holiday.The Day of Mourning is a holiday that reminds people of the destruction of the past, and the will to continue. For the Soloralists, it is a holiday about quintessential balance, to overcome the self's own biases for one day to realize that in the end, balance of the universe is more important than conquest or revenge.As well, July 31st, the date of the Hyperborean Fair, is decreed to be a holiday called the Hyperborean Celebration. This date is the day of the Hyperborean Fair in Jasonia, the fair that the inventor Matt Dusch had revealed his time machine, the TimeTravel2000, to the world, which would lead various peoples from Jasonia and others across time to save the world from the future. Without their adventure, Shireroth would not exist today, as the world would have been conquered by the Imperials in 2000 ASC, almost 300 years ago.So let it be written; let it be done.Signed,Bill DuschBaron of AntyaProtector of Apollonia

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Decree #9 - The Banning of Ozarka MontoOzarka Monto of Illumination is hereby banned from travelling within 10 miles of the borders of the Barony of Antya, as well as posting within the Barony. Any violation of this will result in his capture, castration, and prompt execution, regardless of how many versions of himself he sends.So let it be written; let it be done.Signed,Bill DuschBaron of AntyaProtector of Apollonia

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Decree #10 - An Alternate Valid SpellingAs I say it too much, and I am too lazy to friggin correct my typing all the time, I hereby decree "existance" to be a valid alternate spelling of "existence." No Grammar Nazi within the borders Antya may correct the spelling, under punishment of being forced to drink a barrel of Antyan Whine.So let it be written; let it be done.Signed,Bill DuschBaron of AntyaProtector of Apollonia Edited by: Bill3000 at: 12/1/05 9:45

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Decree #11 - The Flag of Antya

The following image shall be the flag of the Barony of Antya.

The Pyramid and Globe symbolize Civilization II, the game that had brought those in Apolyton together and lead into the formation of the Apollo Sector.

The six stars are for the six years it has been since the founding of the Apollo Sector. Its circiular arrangement is remniscent of the old GAPR flag, which was pretty much a ripoff of the EU flag.

The colors of blue and white are common in many Apollonian nations, including Jasonia, Audentior, and Treesia.

So let it be written; let it be done.

Signed,

Bill Dusch
Baron of Antya
Protector of Apollonia

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Decree # 12 - The Second Temple of Quintessences

Over 10,000 years ago, the Temple of Quintessences in Ptia was one of the most holy sites in the world. It was the housing of the Archon, the most holy position of the old Soloralist Faith, before the Eve of Destruction.

1,000 years ago, the Temple of the Quintessences rose again through divine intervention and the help of the Time Distortionists as Ptia existed once again and flourished for awhile under the help of the Menelmacari. The new church, the Universal Divine Faith of the Quintessences, founded in 519 ASC, flourished in its halls under the Archons at the time. Yet it soon floundered due to the Schism and thePurges.

Ptia no longer is Menelmacari, or run by Soloralists independently, but is in Natopian hands. Due to this, as my powers as Baron of Antya, I hereby decree that a Second Temple of Quintessences, one that shall be as grand as the old Temple in Ptia, will be built in Antya. It shall be built on the gulf of the River Antya, outside of any current city that exists today. The current Archon, Lum'Kar Sar'Qon, sends his blessings for the construction of this grand Temple. It shall rise and create a new holy city that will rival even Ptia - its name, Qentosara, Garla Solarian for "Quintessence City".

Signed,

Bill Dusch
Baron of Antya
Protector of Apollonia

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Decree # 13 - Don't Piss Off The Baron

Let it be known that Rakarsha is no longer the Count of Gong Li. However, Gong Li shall remain part of Antya. Rarkarsha is hereby banned from Antya as a traitor against the Barony.

Furthurmore, Antya hereby claims the lands of Blackrock, Vervolkkumnung, and Mar Sara. Antya shall invade these lands if needed to in order to enforce these claims regardless of what counts or resistance exists there. The only counts that may be part of these counties are those that are part of Apollonia first before any other interbaronial loyalties.

Let it also be known that a new contract shall be drafted in order to account for these changes and new ones, and shall be approved by the Baron only.

Signed,

Bill Dusch
Baron of Antya
Protector of Apollonia
Senechal Bill Trihus of Greater Audentior
Citizen of Shireroth
Zor nukrô šempi zor fredrô

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Decree # 14 - Forbidden Forum

From now on it's forbidden to go to Straylight untill there layout is changed back (or atleast a warning is placed).
Everyone who ignores this decree needs to pay 1 erb to the Duke.

This is a punishment to Straylight for giving me a headache. My poor head...

Signed,
Jonas Windsor
Baron of Antya
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Decree # 15 - Count of Vervollkommnung

Gaius Vesennas is from now on the new Count of the County of Vervollkommnung.

Signed,
Jonas Windsor
Baron of Antya
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Decree #16 - Repealing Decree 9

Baronial Decree 9, the ban of Ozarka Monto, is hereby repealed.
The ban of Rarkarsha, decreed in Baronial Decree 13, is hereby also invalid.

Signed,

Jonas Windsor
Baron of Antya

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Decree #17 - The Count of Automatica

I hereby decree Gaius Vesennas of Vervollkommnung to be the Count of Automatica. May he enrichen its culture and make it prosperous as he rules.

Signed,

Jonas Windsor
Baron of Antya

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Decree #18 - The Marquessate of Sermolot

I decree the Marquessate of Sermolot. The Marquess of the Marquessate of Sermolot will be Gaius Vesennas. The Marquessate of Sermolot will be a subdivision of the Barony of Antya. Laws and decrees of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth, of the Duchy of Kildare and of the Barony of Antya will apply in the Marquessate of Sermolot. The Marquess of the Marquessate of Sermolot will have executive, legislative and judicial powers over the Marquessate of Sermolot and all its subdivisions, bound to these laws and decrees.

The Counties of Automatica and Vervollkommnung will be subdivisions of the Marquessate of Sermolot. With agreement of the Baron of the Barony of Antya, the Marquess of the Marquessate of Sermolot and the ruler of a subdivision of the Barony of Antya, this subdivision can join the Marquessate of Sermolot.

The capital of the Marquessate of Sermolot will be the city of Djugagrad, unles the Marquess says otherwise.

Signed,

Jonas Windsor
Baron of Antya

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Decree #19 - Forcing Babhkans to leave.

Babhkans aren't welcome anymore! All Babhkans are forced to leave the Barony of Antya. They are only welcome on saterday and sunday (and my birthday).

Signed,

Jonas Windsor
Baron of Antya

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Decree #20 - Creation of a new Barony

The counties of New Jasonia, Demesos and Audentior are given to the newly created Barony of Sermolot (aka Baronial Empire of Sermolot) of myself.
Other counties will be divided between the nobles of Kildare when an agreement is reached, except when someone else then me wants to be the new Baron of Antya, the Barony will be dissolved and the title (without land) given to the Dutch of Kildare.

Signed,

Jonas Windsor
Baron of Antya

Return to “Barony of Antya”