Apollonise it already!

Bill3000

Re: Apollonise it already!

Post by Bill3000 »

We could always also use the old UAS theme, but I hated that, except for the sun graphic for new posts, which I loved. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothBaron of AntyaProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

Hey, I only do what I'm told by nobles. Bill has to command it, and it shall be done. Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

*shrug.* Fine. I command it. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothBaron of AntyaProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

RicLyon

Post by RicLyon »

*commands it also to give extra weight to the command*

Ryan

Apollonise it already!

Post by Ryan »

Fax or whoever controls the damn forum, SOMEBODY FOR THE CYNICISM OF CTHULHU, apply the old Audente theme to this forum.Really now, if you want this place to be Apollo, you gotta use the AIN theme... It ain't the same without it.If you need a reference: go.ezboard.com/bnewain Useless art is simply tolerated vandalism. I am a vandal.

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

Ah, but you must specify! What exactly ARE you commanding?Regardless, it won't matter until probably tomorrow, when I get to it. Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Does anyone have a copy of that old UAS sun icon?Simply interested for fiddling around with it in PSP... Maybe create a hybrid that'll work within the AIN theme. Useless art is simply tolerated vandalism. I am a vandal.

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Even better: I'll give you a damned link to the forums. p088.ezboard.com/bapollorepublic Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothBaron of AntyaProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

I can't remember all the damn links y'know... On a side note, Fax is late. Useless art is simply tolerated vandalism. I am a vandal.

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

And this is surprising how? Christmas rush has kicked in at work, and I'm busy a lot. When I'm not busy, I'm lazy or playing Diablo 2 or Burnout 3. Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Doesn't matter. *kicks Fax* It should not be that hard to do it when you arn't doing anything. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothBaron of AntyaProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Maybe... Ari can do this now... better a bit late than never. And every duchy is choosing their own layout, so we need to do it too! :angel
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Hm... the only Audente icons I can see are the "new post", "new topic" and "new poll" ones. I can fill out the rest with subsilver2, I think... and setting the background and making a grey-white colour scheme would certainly be simple enough... would you like any layout changes with that?
No-one should be without a parasol, Sirocco.

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

The clouds. And Malarbor can stay where he always was. I just say it, so you know you don't need to remove him. ;)
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki

hypatias mom

Post by hypatias mom »

Ari, please don't make Kildare's forum look like the Straylight or the Audientor ones. That may be alright for your duchy, but it seems all wrorg here.

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Carol, you are a very nice and kind person, and I'd just like to remind you that there are many ways to insult people. One of them that I'm a bit particular about is ascribing to people intentions that they've never shown any evidence of having (for instance, apollonising the entire Kildare forum when it should be fairly well known to Shirithians that it's only Antya that's supposed to be obsessed about Apollonian tradition). Don't worry, it's just a personal quirk of mine, and I understand your concerns over wanting the forum to look the way you're used to. It's just that, well, I guess there must have been some childhood incident I've forgotten or something, because I've basically always been this way.

So, in order to avoid being insulted, I'll wash my hands of responsibility over style choices in Kildare or its subforums. Any changes will be applied to a style testing forum first, and will be vetted and directed by Jonas. In essence, I'll just be the messenger, he'll be the one to take your forum-aesthetical concerns to.
No-one should be without a parasol, Sirocco.

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

We can use it for Antya. And if other Baronies want to adopt it, they can do that.
It aren't much changes, just the background (the clouds) and the buttons (maybe I will ask VCorp to make new buttons :) ).
And maybe beneath Malarbor a place for a quote.

And a Kildarian banner! :thumbsup

hypatias mom

Post by hypatias mom »

Ari--

I apologize if I insulted your forum structure and appearance. It was not meant as an insult, but as a concern for the traditional format of the duchy's forum, as you said. However, since you assure me that this will only apply to Automatica, it seems appropriate, and I withdraw my objection. I did not mean to be objectionable. (I also much prefer the changes that you have made to the new format.) Please forgive my interference, and be assured of my support for your work in this barony.

Return to “Barony of Antya”