Re decree 1

Kaiser Yarad I

Re: Re decree 1

Post by Kaiser Yarad I »

How are you actually going to go anywhere?? I've walked at least four kilometres today, and that was just on campus..

Osman Shahanshah

Re decree 1

Post by Osman Shahanshah »

Lazy git.

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Shrivel and die. I have flat feet, and am overweight. It's a horrible combination on my feet, even with orthotics. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothBaron of AntyaProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

Post by Nick Foghorn Leghorn »

Be happy you weren't with us Saturday. We walked to the wrong side of manhattan. ________________It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word.-Andrew Jackson

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

I know, but still, my limbs are still aching today. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothBaron of AntyaProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

I funny decree... hehe... There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Osman Shahanshah

Post by Osman Shahanshah »

Stop whinnging I have a beer belly worthy of a pregnant cow (were pregnant cows to have beer bellies) but I used to walk into town to go to uni everyday... come to think of it, now I work and drive everywhere its piling back on but I'm not walking half way across East Anglia every day just to loose a couple of stone. Edited by: Osman Shahanshah  at: 10/17/05 14:24

Shyriath

Post by Shyriath »

My limbs ache as well, although I like to tell myself it's from sleeping on floors and in buses rather than being horribly out of shape myself.

Kaiser Yarad I

Post by Kaiser Yarad I »

I'm both underweight and horribly unfit. At least I don't have to spend much money to get merrily tipsy..

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

when my dad was overweight, dying and crippled, on days when he could stand, he would walk. If you feel an icy chill...the Conglacio is amongst you

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

Quote:At least I don't have to spend much money to get merrily tipsy..I never thought of it that way, but that's a terribly good point. Scion of the Mog Kaiser

Kaiser Yarad I

Post by Kaiser Yarad I »

I've had a year or two to give it much dedicated thought. In Ireland we spend a good deal of time musing over alcohol and its nature. Others call it navel-gazing. Luckily most Irishmen have a pint in the way so they don't have to go down that far..

Return to “Barony of Antya”