Greetings from Elwynn

Osman Shahanshah

Re: Greetings from Elwynn

Post by Osman Shahanshah »

Yes we'll overlook the destruction you wraught on Vijayangra barracks because that's the kinda generous people we are. Congratulations on your new start Bill.

RicLyon

Post by RicLyon »

The wisdom and everlasting kindness in Ardashir shows the world that he is a good man with a conscience and able to forgive even the greatest of atrocities.

RicLyon

Greetings from Elwynn

Post by RicLyon »

To His Grace, Bill, Baron of Antya:Sir,The people of Elwynn congratulate you on your appointment as Baron over the lands of Antya. May you reign long in wisdom and in harmony with the Supreme Quintessences.The people of Elwynn hope for a long and constructive friendship with the people of Antya, and with you, sir.Yours,Andelarion, Baron of Elwynn and Lac Glacei

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

Where's my dictionary, I wan't to look up the word ironic... There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Hypatia Agnesi

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

My condolences on your barony, Greg. I was hoping you would be able to keep it around for a while. You will certainly be welcome in Kildare, should you decide to move, and I'm pretty sure Bill will welcome you here as well.*big hugs* *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

The war is not over yet, Sir Ric. My people has not yet extracted its vengeance over the Ardishirians. However, let it be known that we do not have hate toward Elwynn as a whole - just those who try to hide the destruction of the past. Once this war is over, after the cease-fire is broken and the final city razed, I am sure that we will have a constructive relationship regardless of the outcome of the war. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothBaron of AntyaProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

RicLyon

Post by RicLyon »

Then we shall wait for peace.

Osman Shahanshah

Post by Osman Shahanshah »

But we've never tried to hide the destruction. We were rather proud of it. In fact I've been doing some research - apart from the small elfinshi elite most victims were humans slain during Philip Locke's brutal intervention. No one ever mentions the Hyperborean death camps of Eliria. Tis the forgotten genocide.

RicLyon

Post by RicLyon »

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

If by "we" you mean the Ardishirians, then those are the ones who shall be elimianted. I believe that most other Elwynese either try to forget the past or live with it, rather than the preferable treatment of trying to amend the past.Forgetting the past, or trying to accept the past instead of trying to change it, is unforgivable, albeit nothing like being proud of the past in the case of the genocide. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothBaron of AntyaProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

Sebastien Alexandre

If

Post by Sebastien Alexandre »

If Port Illumination and the Dragons of Halluci have anything to say about it, it will be a Kildari city that falls, not an Elwynese one

Return to “Barony of Antya”