Ducal Petition

Andreas the Wise

Ducal Petition

Post by Andreas the Wise »

Baron Jonas, I have a Ducal request to make.

You are one of the richest men in the Duchy, as well as being our famous militaristic ex-Dutch. While I realise the danger in the action I'm about to propose (considering we have had civil wars here before), I'm going to do it anyway.

I'd like to appoint you Dant and commander of the Conventional Kildarian Forces. If you accept this post, you will be charged with defending Kildare from external foes as if you were the Duke, and using normal modern military. My own talents and interests lie with magical units, but I understand we need some more conventional ones to give us the full range of defensive options. Of course, with your own financial state and the poverty of the current Duke you'd be expected to fund the army yourself ...
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave.
However, this account still manages:
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy

And references may be made to Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn (a Nelagan Micron of undisclosed purpose).

Austi_Scot

Re: Ducal Petition

Post by Austi_Scot »

I have plans to soon purchase a ship via my business, "Microton Naval War Machine", begin to build up the troops and train them at the Microton Naval Base. The first ship will probably be an aircraft carrier. From there I plan to acquire planes and munitions.

I am willing to place these under the command of the appointed Dant at such time as Kildare needs defending from external foes. Of course I reserve command of them otherwise. However, the Dant would be welcome to take the ship out for maneuvers.
Austi Scot
Former Citizen

May Kaiser Mises I rule soon.
-----------------------------
Former Citizen
One Time Order of The Phoenix
Impartial Envisionor

Baron Von_Scot of Hallucination
The future Kaiser Mises I
Former Cessor of Shireroth.
What does the Cessor do?

Andreas the Wise

As your Duke I'm most grateful of this offer. I hope that all citizens of the Duchy will offer their forces up should the Duchy face external foes.
Q - Director of SAMIN

And references may be made to Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn (a Nelagan Micron of undisclosed purpose).

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Funding the army to protect my MORTAL ENEMY?! :o :angry

Of course, My Lord. I'm happy to help. :)
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Andreas the Wise

Delightful :thumbsup

*whispers to SHINE* Keep an eye on him .... :shifty
Q - Director of SAMIN

Evil MagiGARP

Post by Evil MagiGARP »

Nothing can save you now, Lord the Wise. My army of fishes will surprise your armies! MUHA... BLUBLUBLUBLUB!!

:magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp :magigarp
Who am I?

Malliki

Post by Malliki »

Jonas?
His Grace the Lord Brookshire, LK GMNS
Arbiter, Imperial Judex
Duke of Brookshire, Baron of Lakhesis
Knight of the Dragon
Fan of SOAD

Return to “Barony of Antya”