After looking it up...

Moderators: Jonas, Falkner van der Sluijs

Jonas

After looking it up...

Post by Jonas »

in a dictionary, and after that seeking via wikipedia I finally know what retconned means. :document

And my new city is not retconned! :p

Malarbor wrote:HAIL LOKI III! The fresh Kaiser has kicked off his reign with a speech thanking those who kept the country running in his absence and laying out a number of plans for his reign. The long-awaited reign is celebrated with free money to those who ask and a service at the B0O0/\/\ist temple. Also, after a relatively quiet last month, with the arrival of the Kaiser activity is way up again. A STORM IS COMING! MALARBOR DOES NOT DEMAND IT BECAUSE IT IS A METEOROLOGICAL PHENOMENON!

A proposal to niftify some hastily claimed Absentian lands has been transformed by a trip through the Lansdraad into a plan to claim the isle of Mar Sara back for Shireroth, or at least prevent the north part from going to anyone we don't like. Input from Shirithian patriots and people familiar with the turns of the MCS council is requested.

In other cultural news, a new city has been built (retconned) in Kildare, a duchy which is also requesting for help writing lyrics for a new duchal hymn. Count Nick of Jugenskaja, Steward of K'Tzuni, has established a church. Hyperborea, meanwhile, has been running re-education campaigns in Elwynn and experimenting with architecture.
Last visit was: Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:19 pm. It is currently Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:36
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Ari Rahikkala

Re: After looking it up...

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

In the past, much counts and even Dukes and Barons have retreated to this place (where is now a small Soloralist temple) when they were losing a war.
Seems like http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retcon#Addition to me ;)

(of course, the trick is that vast amounts of micronational culture work just like this. People make up histories constantly. I just felt like adding the word there for some reason even though it's kinda useless :))
No-one should be without a parasol, Sirocco.

Jonas

Re: After looking it up...

Post by Jonas »

:angry

Err. I wrote the wikipage so you wouldn't be disappointed Ari. :angel
Yes, that's it... :evil
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Return to “Dutchy of Kildare”