I'm still away...

Moderators: Jonas, Falkner van der Sluijs

Jonas

I'm still away...

Post by Jonas »

For those who think that this short visit means I'm back from holiday, they are wrong. I'm back tomorrow, and I hate this Swiss keyboard so I will not post much today. :p
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

hypatias mom

Re: I'm still away...

Post by hypatias mom »

Amazing!! It sure looks and sounds like Jonas. (*hears echoes in the halls--"I'm not really here--it's just a figment of your imagination. All is well. You can go about your business. Move along.")

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

I'm back and ready to bring more activity back to our nice Dutchy! :)

Italy was very beautiful, but I recommend everyone who goes to there to hire a chalet further away from the touristic cities. That's what I did and I'm happy I did so.
To be honest: Pisa is just a busy city with a crooked tower that isn't worth visiting. However, the cathedral was amazing!
The little villages have beautiful tiny churches that you need to see. My opinion is that these villages where better then Pisa, and a lot cheaper. ;)
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki

Gaius Vesennas

Post by Gaius Vesennas »

Welcome back.

I'm going on this school trip to Rome in the last week of October. Rome has a neo-fascist mayor, but a lot of cultural goodness. I'm looking forward to it.
Gaius Vesennas,
Marquess of the Marquessate of Sermolot,
Count of the County of Automatica,
Count of the County of Vervollkommnung,
Award of Nift, August 2008

Of Moose and Mangos | | Cheersh

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Yeah. The Italians still like fascists. Mussolini is worshipped in certain parts of Italy. I could to buy some souvenirs of him, but I don't think that would have been a very good idea... :no

Er, maybe the wrong place to post this.

Return to “Dutchy of Kildare”