To Andreas the Wise (& co.)

Moderators: Jonas, Falkner van der Sluijs

Sebastien Alexandre

To Andreas the Wise (& co.)

Post by Sebastien Alexandre »

Andreas,

I thought it would be best to answer this publicly, and in Shireroth. Plus, I wanted a legitimate excuse to come back and haunt the halls for a time! :)

The capital of Halluci was Hallucidagrad, which was located on the Southern Isles in what is now known as Lesser Attera. The exact location is, I'm afraid, lost to time. Castle von Scot, the Castle of the first Baron Austi Scot is located within the capital. The Boomist temple with the Boomist stone given to Hypatia is also lost, it seems. However, perhaps Hypatia might know where it is or where it was (if she is even still around?).

There a number of wikipedia articles regarding Hallucination, and despite at least one of them saying 'from Oz' I neither remember creating them, nor remember having the ability to code in Wiki so flawlessly. Regardless, here are the endings to a few pages I've found browsing.

/Duchy_of_Kildare
/Written_Halluci
/Halluci
/Hallucidagrad
/Castle_Von_Scot
/Austi_Von_Scot
/Boomist_Stone
/Temple_of_Ryvenna
/Ozarka_Monto

Also, as a last note, the only city I can see on the map that I founded that still exists is Port Halluci, on the lake in northern Old Hallucination. If you need anything else, I'll be around for a few days here at least, and am always contactable in Alexandria.
First Minister Sebastien Pasqeir Alexandre of Valenciennes, Empire of the Alexandrians
President of the University of Geneva, Empire of the Alexandrians

Jonas

Re: To Andreas the Wise (& co.)

Post by Jonas »

The Boomis stone is located in Temple of Ryvenna, I'm almost sure about that.
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

hypatias mom

Post by hypatias mom »

Sebastian, are you really Ozarka? If so, welcome back!! You have been missed. No, Hypatia is no longer in Shireroth, and she didn't keep anything on her computer. I also spoke with Joe (Gryphon), and he had posted all his strories on the forum without backup as well. I don't think any of that lost fictional history is now recoverable. I have asked. By the way, if you decide to return, we'd love to have you come back.

Sebastien Alexandre

Hello! This is indeed Oz, and I'm currently considering coming back. However, I'm going to have to check the records and laws of Alexandria before I do anything, because I don't remember what the laws are on citizenships.
First Minister Sebastien Pasqeir Alexandre of Valenciennes, Empire of the Alexandrians

hypatias mom

Post by hypatias mom »

Well, it's a delight to talk with you. Hypatia is now married and busy with RL. I'm trying to talk her into returning, but she is insanely busy.

I certainly hoipe you can come back. We have lots of room in Kildare, and none of us was involved in setting things up here. We need someone who was there during the glory days.

Hope to talk with you again soon. If you'd like, IM me at Hypatias mom.

Krasniy Yastreb

Post by Krasniy Yastreb »

Ozarka! You'd just better come back, that's all. Or... or.... we'll be sad :angry

:(
Sir Krasniy Yastreb Ly'Piscator, KcOMI
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+ Duke and Arx-Piscator of Brookshire
+ Baron of Vorpmadal
+ Count of Lunaris
+ Knight Comrade of the Order of Mischievous Intent
+ MoMA SDI Director

Malliki

Post by Malliki »

We have a lot of room in Brookshire and Lakhesis. You are most welcome here, after all, we have the newest and coolest name. :thumbsup
His Grace the Lord Brookshire, LK GMNS
Arbiter, Imperial Judex
Duke of Brookshire, Baron of Lakhesis
Knight of the Dragon
Fan of SOAD

Andreas the Wise

Post by Andreas the Wise »

Thanks very much Sebastien (or Oz, I don't know which you prefer). I think I've read the wiki pages, but if there's anything else you recall we'd love to hear it. I just have one question ... traditionally, what was the leader of the Halluci people called? We've got into the habit of calling it the Hallucigrad Empire but I'm told that's not historically accurate ...
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave.
However, this account still manages:
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy

And references may be made to Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn (a Nelagan Micron of undisclosed purpose).

Sebastien Alexandre

Simply enough, the leader was the Count.
There never was an empire - just three trees and a park bench that grew to become the mid-section of the Duchy of Kildare.

Andreas the Wise

Post by Andreas the Wise »

Ok, thanks very much!
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave.
However, this account still manages:
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy

And references may be made to Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn (a Nelagan Micron of undisclosed purpose).

hypatias mom

Post by hypatias mom »

And Hypatia Agnesi lived in one of those giant pines, waited upon by her dryads. After her marriage to the Dant, Gryphon fhe Pure, they became co-rulers, with her as his steward. She retained her tree-home as a retreat, also as high priestess, planning for the construction and dedication of the temple to Ravenna, Goddess of Kink.

With the departure of Dutch Gryphon the Pure, she ruled in his stead as Dutchess of Kildare. Much later, she inherited the Kaisereal crown from her mother, Hypatias mom.

Kaiser Ayreon

Post by Kaiser Ayreon »

Hey Oz!

It's me, Ric. How're you doing? I really hope you'll come back... Illumination and Hallucination, your fruits of labour still await you... :)

Sebastien Alexandre

So... I clicked on my username today, and it told me the fora I was most active in was 'Elwynn'. Curious as to why this was, I began browsing the Ducal forums, and I stumbled across the County of Illumination.

For some reason or other I can't recall, Halluci seems to have once fallen under Elwynn's jurisdction. So, there are a few records there. Please be kind, as I was two years younger than I am now when I wrote what is written there, and many of the stories I intend to turn from Halluci knowledge to Halluci lore, eliminating some of the things that made Halluci too powerful.

Return to “Dutchy of Kildare”