Ducal Decreebook

Moderators: Jonas, Falkner van der Sluijs

Jonas

Re: Ducal Decreebook

Post by Jonas »

House Decree #29

The Oath of Allegiance should be signed by every member of the House of Kildare.
Oath of Allegiance to House Kildare

I [Insert Name Here], being sound in mind and pure in heart, do swear my allegiance to House Kildare in front of the Seanad and [Insert Deity of Choice]. I do swear the following:
- I swear allegiance to the Imperial Republic of Shireroth, for Kildarians shall always be Shirithian.
- I swear allegiance to House Kildare, my brothers and sisters in the sacred trust of governing Kildare, for a Kildarian is always loyal to his/her [delete whichever is inappropriate] noble peers.
- I swear allegiance to the Dutch of House Kildare, to follow him/her [delete whichever is inappropriate] when he/she [delete whichever is inappropriate] leads wisely, and advise him/her [delete whichever is inappropriate] when he/she [delete whichever is inappropriate] has clouded judgement, for even Dutches are not gods.
- I swear to always protect the inhabitants of Kildare and seek their wellbeing, for it is for their purpose that House Kildare serves.
- I swear to uphold the noble traditions of Kildare, in history, war, magic and economics, because a Kildarian should always conduct himself/herself [delete whichever is inappropriate] as befits a Kildarian.
- I swear to uphold the Apollonian Doctrine, and help restore official control of all Shirithian holdings on Apollonia to House Kildare by any means necessary save:
* secession from Shireroth
* the damnation of our eternal souls
* those sins that History cannot absolve us from
for the leaders and inhabitants of Kildare share the bond of history which transcends all lesser ties.
- I swear to protect the Time Crystals and keep the binding, for that is the duty of the Kildarian nobillity.
- I swear to never stay the Time Revisionists from their sacred duty, for history must be upheld.

I shall do all that I have sworn for as long as I shall remain in House Kildare; and may Sakat be generous when he records my mighty deeds.

Signed on 3951 ASC,
Jonas Win'Eth
Dutch of Kildare
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

House Decree #29b - Apollonia Doctrine

1. House Kildare exists to protect the people, lands, culture and history of all Shirithian holdings on Apollonia.

2. House Kildare considers all Shirithian holdings on Apollonia to be Kildarian by right of history.

3. House Kildare shall seek to regain official control of all Shirithian holdings on Apollonia by any means necessary save:
- secession from Shireroth
- the damnation of our eternal souls
- those sins that History cannot absolve us from

4. The claim of any save the Kaiser zirself on any part of Shirithian holdings on Apollonia shall be considered an act of war against House Kildare, and be responded to accordingly.

Signed on 3952 ASC,
Jonas Win'Eth
Dutch of Kildare
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki

Andreas the Wise

Post by Andreas the Wise »

House Decree #30 - Emissary

Considering that I already hold a Margraveship in the Landsraad; and that our Landsraad vote as a House should not go to waste, Jacobus Loki is hereby appointed Emissary to the Landsraad of House Kildare, with the authority to represent the Seanad and cast our two (2) votes.

Decreed on 3972 ASC
Cla'Udi
Head of House Kildare
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave.
However, this account still manages:
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy

And references may be made to Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn (a Nelagan Micron of undisclosed purpose).

Andreas the Wise

Post by Andreas the Wise »

House Decree #31 - Emissaryship Take 2

With much confusion over the state of titles; it would appear that I now hold the title of Duke in its own right; but no longer the title of Margrave. It would also seem that eminent Kildarians Jacobus Loki, Falkner van der Sluijs and Jonas Windsor hold Thane-Palatine titles. House Kildare celebrates it's return to Major House status and probably increased power in the Landsraad. To allow time to sort out the multiple title matter, Jacobus Loki will no longer be the Emissary for House Kildare at this time. However, he will take up his Emissaryship on the 1st of July, 2010, otherwise known as 3982 ASC, and hold it for an indefinite period after that date, voting with the full power of the Dutch in the Landsraad. When Jacobus Loki takes up the Emissaryship, he is asked to represent the will of the Seanad and thus House Kildare, and vote in the interests of the House.

Decreed on 3973 ASC
Cla'Udi of the Double Crown
Dutch and Duke
Head of House Kildare
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave.
However, this account still manages:
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy

And references may be made to Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn (a Nelagan Micron of undisclosed purpose).

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

House Decree #32 - Dant Andreas

Andreas the Wise is hereby appointed as Dant of Kildare and from now on responsible for its defence.

Signed on 4018 ASC,
Jonas Win'Eth
Steward of Kildare

Return to “Dutchy of Kildare”