Halluci Religion

Moderators: Jonas, Falkner van der Sluijs

Sebastien Alexandre

Halluci Religion

Post by Sebastien Alexandre »

As you all I am sure know, Halluci hosts its own religion, however, my own personal attempt made people think I was out to be a living God.That is why I am asking for help of all Shirerithians in building this religion.So far I want a Sun God, Moon God, Fire God, Water God, Wind God, Nature God (includes food etc) and a Death God (includes drought etc)

Hypatia Agnesi

Re: Halluci Religion

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

You might as well start by sketching out a pantheon (this includes names and thumbnail descriptions of the gods) and the major tenets of this religion of yours, if you want anyone to know what they should contribute. *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!

Sebastien Alexandre

aaeaaeñaÇ-sae (Eternal Star): The Sun god of Halluci, father of the God of Fire, rival of his sister the Moon God, people pray to the Eternal Star during the winter, praying for warmth, and during crop season, praying he would aid his son in feeding his people.aeaga-úaeañgaae (Tide Bringer): The Moon God of Halluci, sister and eternal rival of the Sun god, the mother of the Water God, people pray to the Moon God to keep her daughter at bay from sinking trading vessels, and pray to her safe keeping on their nightly travels.this is what i have thus far, perhaps if we (whoever wants to help me) take one god at a time and build up their stories, it will run smoother.

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

I look forward to this eternal blasphemy. It show promise. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Sebastien Alexandre

aaesañaaae (Arsanist): The son of the Sun God of Halluci, people pray to both the Fire god and his father the Sun god for him to not burn the crops of which the Halluci people so desperately need. The Fire god is associated with one of the types of envisionsist properties, as heat can cause illusions as well.Fire Mages, as they are called, are the priests of the Fire God, using his abilities to create mirages, sometimes creating such things as mirages of bridges between two cliffs, a clever way to kill a foolish enemy.One does not want to confront one a Fire Mage directly. The Firemages are so powerful, that only the Baron himself can give them orders.

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

As high priest of Boomism, you need to burn for your heathen religion. As a storywriter, I could flesh it out alittle if you like. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Sebastien Alexandre

waUa-aaeañgaae (Wave bringer)The Water god, known in englisha s the wave bringer, is the daughter of the Moon god, she and her mother are the most feared of the merchants, for they are constantly at the duo's mercy. The priests of the water god are known as Mist Mages, for their abilities include the power to bring about mist from their staffs that can completely blind an enemy, they also have the power ot bend and control the essnece of water, making them the only Halluci Magi that the Fire Mages fear- although their fear is little. Mist mages usually are called upon to be halluci firefighters, as they have the abilitity to throw water.One cannot become a Mist Mage simply from praying to the gods which control that force, such as int he case of otgher Mages, Mist Mages must obtain a Blue Pearl, which is the talisman in the mage staff that allows them to bend water.(((I In eed someone to help write a story on the origins, an dgathering of the blue pearls))) Edited by: OzarkaMons01 at: 8/20/05 9:14

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Wait... Hallucination has its own religion? :o
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Sebastien Alexandre

Erm. Apparently.

I was trying, though I think I ended up making it far more complicated than it need be.
*sighs*

Something else to reinvent in a tome...
First Minister Sebastien Pasqeir Alexandre of Valenciennes, Empire of the Alexandrians
President of the University of Geneva, Empire of the Alexandrians

Return to “Dutchy of Kildare”