It Is I, Gareth Arthur X

Moderators: Jonas, Falkner van der Sluijs

Gareth Arthur

It Is I, Gareth Arthur X

Post by Gareth Arthur »

Your Grace,

I, Gareth Arthur X, have returned to my ancestral homeland. As the eldest male-line descendant of my great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandfather, The Rt. Hon. The Lord Arthur of Nova Dalmacija, I wish to register my claim as the rightful heir to the County of Nova Dalmacija. I should also like to apply for a writ of summons to the Seanad following the recognition of my inheritance.

Further information relating to my great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandfather may be found on his recently updated ShireWiki page at the following URL: http://shireroth.org/shirewiki/Gareth_Arthur

I am willing to provide genealogical documentation to prove my descent upon request.
Gareth Arthur X
The Count of Nova Dalmacija

Kaiser Fish XII

Re: It Is I, Gareth Arthur X

Post by Kaiser Fish XII »

*checks the records at the MiniImNat*

I found your citizenship application from about a year ago, and don't see an emigration notice, but you haven't been on the last three censuses (which are quite spread out, too). I recommend "renewing" your citizenship, just for the record. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Jonas

Re: It Is I, Gareth Arthur X

Post by Jonas »

LQord Arthur, let me welcome you back in our (and your) glorious lands! :party
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Return to “Dutchy of Kildare”