Some help, please...

Moderators: Jonas, Falkner van der Sluijs

Jonas

Some help, please...

Post by Jonas »

People of Kildare (and others)!
I'm working at a website for Kildare. At the site I would like to provide some information about our counties. Are there volunteers that want to write a little description of their own (/ other Kildarian) county?
It shouldn't be much (and if you could provide me the flags, it should be a less work :) ), just some lines.

Thanks! And I'm willing to pay, if necessary. :document
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Daniel Farewell

Re: Some help, please...

Post by Daniel Farewell »

Jonas,

Although I'm no Kildarean, there was a period in history when Nova Dalmacija was linked with Elwynn through the Duchess of Elwynn and equal Thane of Nova Dalmacija. I remember my first job in Shireroth, long before I ever joined, was to commission Mari Greenwood of Elwynn a map of her territories Elwynn and Nova Dalmacija.

If I recall correctly, and I shall do research to confirm this, Mari inherited these territories after the tri-cit law forced the former duchess and thane Sirithil nos Fëanor out of the Shirerithian imperial republic for good.

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Are you saying that you're going to claim it or just that you want to help providing some info about the county? :angel
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki

Jacobus Loki

Post by Jacobus Loki »

I believe he is helping with your website.

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Jacobus Loki wrote:I believe he is helping with your website.
That was what I thought, but you never know with independence movements and their representatives. :p

Jacobus Loki

Post by Jacobus Loki »

Well, having been a rebel so often, I get a feel for when they just need a break.
Jacobus Loki
Shireroth sumus. Tempus in parte nostrum est.
Lord of Hallucination, Protector of Illumination, MiniEx of Shireroth, Traditional King of the Mala'anje.

Andreas the Wise

Post by Andreas the Wise »

I can do all of past Atterock.
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave.
However, this account still manages:
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy

And references may be made to Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn (a Nelagan Micron of undisclosed purpose).

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

That would be great! :thumbsup

Return to “Dutchy of Kildare”