A new Kildare

Moderators: Jonas, Falkner van der Sluijs

Jonas

A new Kildare

Post by Jonas »

As the higher nobility in the capital are discussing about the reformation of our glorious Imperial Republic, we should think about our own future. While we were a Duchy filled with opponents to the House system, we achieved to grow and even had to welcome new counts / citizens (including Jake, Corey, CJ). As the reforms will probably bring several major changes (I even hear things as a semi-confederation), we have to consider certain stuff: what with us?
I love all these people around and I'm quite sure that we will not have the manpower to maintain too many duchies, so I would like to ask the following: Corey, CJ, you aren't located at the Apollonian continent. But I would consider it as a honour to have you around as citizens of a new Kildare.

We should ask that the counties on this continent will get reattached to Kildare + the counties of CJ and Corey. :document
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Jacobus Loki

Re: A new Kildare

Post by Jacobus Loki »

Kildare nurtured and sheltered me when my home was destroyed. I will not desert her now.
Jacobus Loki
Shireroth sumus. Tempus in parte nostrum est.
Lord of Hallucination, Protector of Illumination, MiniEx of Shireroth, Traditional King of the Mala'anje.

Jonas

Re: A new Kildare

Post by Jonas »

Jacobus Loki wrote:Kildare nurtured and sheltered me when my home was destroyed. I will not desert her now.
Thanks! I hoped you would say that. :love
If everyone stays, it would make the first change: we could have a Shireroth with the old Duchy Structure, but the borders would be slightly reshuffled. :thumbsup
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Return to “Dutchy of Kildare”