My Dutch

Moderators: Jonas, Falkner van der Sluijs

Andreas the Wise

My Dutch

Post by Andreas the Wise »

Pursuant to my notification of his niftiness, I feel I should notify you that I don't intend to be too active in Kildare in the forseeable future; unless something comes up that really interests me. I appreciate you having given me votes in the saenad; but I'm really not interested in Landsraad laws at the moment; hence why I voted Abstain on the last three proposals. If you'd like me to keep my votes and only ever use them when I occasionally develop an opinion on a Shirithian issue, I will; but if you'd prefer they be given to someone more active, then of course, take them away.

I would like to remain* Baron of Atterock if it pleases you; I built the Barony up from scratch and have become rather attached to it over the years. If you could decree Cla'Udi as Baron, that would make me feel that justice has been done IC. I trust the keys of the new and upgraded Ocean Palace (it's even mildly described now!)will be returned to him shortly - forgive me if I don't trust the Dutch with them again; since last time they got into the hands of what turned out to be a Dark Lord, even if he did do a nifty job restoring the Ocean Palace for us. On that note, I don't think the giant wall was ever built. I may work on an even fuller description for the Ocean Palace in the future - I've already described what, seven magical fortresses on Gralus? An underwater palace can't be *that* hard. On that note too, we may have lost some of the Typhoon class submarines. Sorry; but they were 3000 years old. And yes, nobody but possibly Jonas has any idea what I'm talking about. Sorry for that too, but that's what you get for not knowing your obscure Kildarian history. Most of the story can be found here, all except the recent bits involving Al'Magroth, which I'll leave you to find for yourselves.

Three final notes.
Melangia is awesome, Kildarian, and will always be Kildarian. If the Anticans try to take it back just because I'm not so active here anymore, they have another thing coming. It may involve giant explosives. It may involve revisions of history. It will definitely involve Melangia staying Kildarian.
I support the petition to change our purple to a bluer purple, and ultimately to get the blue we annexed fair and square back. Please organise the change soonish.
Jonas, I don't think I'm ever going to do any more work on Kildarian Time Wars. It's gone the way of all the non-CoD 2 BGI games, I think. Still, if you're interested in doing some RPG make stuff, and after you've finished those pics for me, I have a nifty idea for Nelaga ...

*conveniently the forum administrators, in their wisdom, have not marked Al'Magroth as Baron.
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave.
However, this account still manages:
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy

And references may be made to Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn (a Nelagan Micron of undisclosed purpose).

W.Payne

Re: My Dutch

Post by W.Payne »

I will allow everything you asked for, but I may give Jonas your votes. Would you like your erb back?
William Arthur Atobonovno Payne
Dutch of Kildare
Count of Vervollkommnung
Baron of Hallucination

King-Count of Hawshire-Dura
Proud Member of the Noble Family of Atobonovno!
Ngolo veoli uroo Leopeop, Edounit ndoa eofr!
Mr. Kildare December 2009

Andreas the Wise

I never paid for the votes - you gave them to me in the first place. Though erb back for having bought 15 lottery tickets @ 15 each the day before Jonas got the price lowered to 5 each would be nice :p
Q - Director of SAMIN

And references may be made to Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn (a Nelagan Micron of undisclosed purpose).

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Andreas the Wise wrote:I never paid for the votes - you gave them to me in the first place. Though erb back for having bought 15 lottery tickets @ 15 each the day before Jonas got the price lowered to 5 each would be nice :p
Meh. Do you really want it back? :fish
You're rich, aren't you? See it as a support to the Dutchy. :p

Yeah, yeah, I will what I can do for you. With permission of the Dutch. :document
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Andreas the Wise

I assumed I'd have to consider it a donation, yeah ... but if I can get the money back ...
Q - Director of SAMIN

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Andreas, how much money does the Dutchy owe you now?
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki

Andreas the Wise

15*15-15*5 = 15*10 = 150 erb. It's a meh really as to whether you want to give it to me or not.
Q - Director of SAMIN

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Andreas the Wise wrote:15*15-15*5 = 15*10 = 150 erb. It's a meh really as to whether you want to give it to me or not.
The Dutch didn't say anything about it, so I assume it's alright. Money is sent to your account! :thumbsup

Andreas the Wise

I'll give it back if I end up winning the whole lotto.
Q - Director of SAMIN

Return to “Dutchy of Kildare”