I'm Set

Moderators: Jonas, Falkner van der Sluijs

W.Payne

I'm Set

Post by W.Payne »

Hello everyone! I've finally set up everything in my new house and I have just gotten the internet up today and I'm back.

It seems many things have happened in my absence, so I would be very happy if someone would fill me in on everything. It's all rather confusing... :confused
William Arthur Atobonovno Payne
Dutch of Kildare
Count of Vervollkommnung
Baron of Hallucination

King-Count of Hawshire-Dura
Proud Member of the Noble Family of Atobonovno!
Ngolo veoli uroo Leopeop, Edounit ndoa eofr!
Mr. Kildare December 2009

Erik Mortis

Re: I'm Set

Post by Erik Mortis »

You have a large sum of Kildare's total money... Not really news.. but it amused me when I was looking at numbers.

W.Payne

Post by W.Payne »

I'll think of it as a compliment, not that I really worked very hard trying to earn it.

I have noticed something strange in Kildare, though. Everytime I go away for a while at a time, bad things seem to happen. Now, I'm not saying I'm the only reason, but it just shows how bad things can go without a central governmental figure. I'm sure if we had had an active Steward during my absence things would have been better.

Just an observation.
William Arthur Atobonovno Payne
Dutch of Kildare
Count of Vervollkommnung
Baron of Hallucination

King-Count of Hawshire-Dura
Proud Member of the Noble Family of Atobonovno!
Ngolo veoli uroo Leopeop, Edounit ndoa eofr!
Mr. Kildare December 2009

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

W.Payne wrote:I'll think of it as a compliment, not that I really worked very hard trying to earn it.

I have noticed something strange in Kildare, though. Everytime I go away for a while at a time, bad things seem to happen. Now, I'm not saying I'm the only reason, but it just shows how bad things can go without a central governmental figure. I'm sure if we had had an active Steward during my absence things would have been better.

Just an observation.
YOU'RE BACK! :yay:
Not much happened: Leto III died and the throne went to Malarbor I (Ari). Now we are being taxed, but I refuse the idea that we pay them a dime until we get our blue forum colour back! :angry :p
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Return to “Dutchy of Kildare”