Weird Happenings

Moderators: Jonas, Falkner van der Sluijs

benkern

Weird Happenings

Post by benkern »

For some reason, the Barony of Lumina's Light keeps disappearing for me. Maybe I'm crazy, but earlier today I was on Shireroth and clicking on Kildare and the sub-form box for Lumina's Light just disappeared. Puzzled and confused, I returned to the Homepage to find that it had disappeared from the list of Sub-forums. I returned to the Kildare forum itself and found that Lumina's Light had thankfully returned!

I'm scared and confused. Have any admins been playing around?
By His H47,
Baron Benkern of Vorpmadal, Yardistan.
"Like us or hate us, someone will still hold the torch. You might as well try to like us." - Harvey Steffke
"Tis not a leaving of a harried knave/Tis not with tail tucked in shame/Rather in glorious exhibition of benevolent might/Sun bids the world an emblazon g'night."
"But every beginning is only a continuation and the book of fate is always open in the middle."

hypatias mom

Post by hypatias mom »

I'm glad to hear my barony has returned. Perhaps it was just a phase of the moon... :D

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Strange things are happening in Shireroth...
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Any more problems since then?

benkern

Post by benkern »

Thankfully not, maybe the strawvberry milkshakes are getting to me. Or maybe we just have to wait a month until that phase of the moon swings round again.
By His H47,
"Like us or hate us, someone will still hold the torch. You might as well try to like us." - Harvey Steffke
"Tis not a leaving of a harried knave/Tis not with tail tucked in shame/Rather in glorious exhibition of benevolent might/Sun bids the world an emblazon g'night."
"But every beginning is only a continuation and the book of fate is always open in the middle."

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

The moon will do as it ever has, despite our best efforts. We shall wait, and if it happens again...

...NUKE THE MOON!

benkern

Post by benkern »

I never liked those damn tides anyway.

Might upset Lumina's Light though... ah well, if they're that bothered, we can always give them an offer they can't refuse... *pulls pistol of out of desk and loads* :document
By His H47,

EriShadowMoon

Post by EriShadowMoon »

*5 leopards seround greg and begin snarling*

I don't think WE like that idea sweety....

benkern

Post by benkern »

How about we nuke the moon, nuke Kataria's new island between Brookshire and Kildare, nuke the MCS for allowing it, then rebuild the moon? The old moon would have been most disturbed by the emergence of that island, nuking it would give it a heart attack.
By His H47,

EriShadowMoon

Post by EriShadowMoon »

Don't make me go startin up my moon shiled some of you remember the problems I had turning the Lunaris version off....

Kaiser Letifer III

Post by Kaiser Letifer III »

I messed with it not..

benkern

Post by benkern »

I'm officially weirded out; it happened again. And now I have proof!

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/3407/weirdih0.png
Where's the subboard itself?

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/9269/weird2uc1.png
Where's it listed on the front page?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaa... *fades out as runs away*
By His H47,

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

My God! We must search and burn all witches in Shireroth!
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Return to “Dutchy of Kildare”