Welcome Gareth!

Moderators: Jonas, Falkner van der Sluijs

Jonas

Welcome Gareth!

Post by Jonas »

Welcome to the Dutchy of Kildare, Gareth! Currently, we have an open position in the Barony of Lumina's Light. So if you are interested, you can receive the job of Baron. As you can see, the Barony is divided in three Counties (the lowest division within Shireroth). I recommend you to chose one of them. ;)
Here you can find a more updated (but out of date) Shirerithian map with the counties. Blackrock (on the map a part of Antya) is nowadays Lumina's Light territory.

You asked me how you could help, iI can only respond with: surprise me, be active and develop your county and Barony! :document
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Gareth Arthur

Re: Welcome Gareth!

Post by Gareth Arthur »

I would be honored to be appointed the Baron of Lumina's Light. I have also decided to reside in the County of Nova Dalmacija.

Once again, if there is anything specific that I can do to please you and help the Duchy, I would be honored.

Now, I will begin to establish myself and study life in Shireroth.

Thank you for this opportunity. :)
Gareth Arthur X
The Count of Nova Dalmacija

Jonas

Re: Welcome Gareth!

Post by Jonas »

Excellent! :)

And if you want to write something for the Lumina box, you can do it here. Maybe you get some inspiration by looking to older posts. ;)
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Return to “Dutchy of Kildare”