Rikard of Ettlingar Freyu : Count of Eliria and Utasia

Harald of Froyalan

Rikard of Ettlingar Freyu : Count of Eliria and Utasia

Post by Harald of Froyalan »

Ducal Proclamation

To all persons, both Noble and Common to whom these Presents shall come, Greetings:

WHEREAS the Counties of Our Most Magnificent Duchy of Froyalan are in need of competent Counts to govern them;

AND WHEREAS Our Entirely Beloved Noble Cousin Rikard of Ettlingar Freyu has expressed his interest in becoming Count of Eliria and Utasia;

LET IT THEREFORE BE KNOWN that We, Harald of Ettlingar Freyu, Duke of Froyalan, Count of Wintergleam, do by this Our Ducal Instrument, in the exercise of Our Most Ancient Prerogative Ducal, appoint Our Entirely Beloved Noble Cousin Rikard of Ettlingar Freyu to the office and position of Count of Eliria and Utasia and that he shall assume the self-same office effective immediately.

BE IT ALSO KNOWN that We do by this Our Ducal Instrument declare that he shall be entitled to all the rights, privileges, powers and prerogatives to the said office of Count of Eliria and Utasia attached provided that nothing is done contrary to Ducal Law as well as Imperial Law and also that We do further by this Our Ducal Instrument command that he shall retain the post of Count of Eliria and Utasia until Our further pleasure is signified.

I djúpinu hár dit gívit oss glédina at átá, gilda o gárna dit innannemnda, órd fur órd, som lá.

Given a, in Our County of Wintergleam, on the Twentieth Day of the Month Ydalir in the Sixth Year of the Second Viking Age.

Harald of Ettlingar Freyu, Duke of Froyalan, Count of Wintergleam.

andelarion

Re: Rikard of Ettlingar Freyu : Count of Eliria and Utasia

Post by andelarion »

Not only did I get my old county back, but I also got a new name :o

Harald of Froyalan

Post by Harald of Froyalan »

A nice little bonus, isn't it? :)
Harald of Ettlingar Freyu
Count of Cimmeria

andelarion

Post by andelarion »

Last time somebody named was when Jarl Ulvsdotter, the Packleader of Lykosha, gave me the name Yansha Elaer Kyon gef Shan. And that was a looong time ago.

Not sure I like the name :P. In all micronations I've been in, I've begun giving myself culturally fitting names. In Alexandria I was Emile Jolicoeur, in Babkha Rashid Arsalani, and in Hurmu Ri Vali av Silmahamnum. I should try and give myself a name that reflects the culture of Elwynn. Haha, maybe part Persian, part Scandinavian :P

I dunno. :-P

Return to “Elwynn”