Ducal Decree I: Repeal of Legislation

Harald of Froyalan

Ducal Decree I: Repeal of Legislation

Post by Harald of Froyalan »

Ducal Decree I

To all persons, both Noble and Common to whom these Presents shall come, Greetings:

WHEREAS We have deemed that, after due review and consideration, that Our Most Magnificent Duchy of Froyalan is suffering under an enormous burden of obsolete and redundant legislation;

AND WHEREAS it is Our Most Ducal Duty to lift the said enormous burden of obsolete and redundant legislation from Our Most Magnificent Duchy of Froyalan;

LET IT THEREFORE BE KNOWN that We, Harald of Ettlingar Freyu, Duke of Froyalan, Count of Wintergleam, do by this Our Ducal Instrument, in the exercise of Our Most Ancient Prerogative Ducal, decree that:

Ein. All legislation, written as well as spoken, currently in force in the Duchy of Froyalan is hereby repealed.

Tveir. All offices within in the Duchy of Froyalan, save the office of Duke of Froyalan which We currently hold and shall continue to hold, are hereby abolished.

Thrír. Repealed legislation that We may deem as still relevant to Our Most Magnificent Duchy shall be re-instated by Us.

Fjórir.This Our Ducal Instrument shall come into effect immediately.

I djúpinu hár dit gívit oss glédina at átá, gilda o gárna dit innannemnda, órd fur órd, som lá.

Given at Our Hall in Eliria, in Our County of Wintergleam, on the Eighth Day of the Month Ydalir in the Sixth Year of the Second Viking Age.

Harald of Ettlingar Freyu, Duke of Froyalan, Count of Wintergleam.

Return to “Elwynn”