Decree Archive

RicLyon

Decree Archive

Post by RicLyon »

Here all the decrees of the lands are keptBaronial Decree: Fortification of the CitiesCitizens:You are hereby ordered to fortify your homes and your cities. There is a crisis looming. Our so called friends from Yardistan has decided to declare war on us because of what our former rulers did. They are evil. But we can resist them.Everybody do their part.1. Secure your homes. Fortify them. 2. Form neighbourhood watches to guard your neighbourhoods at night and at day.3. No skiving off work. You work your regular hours. Each employer is required now to improve security. He is responsible for the wellbeing of the employees. You may leave work for those hours you are assigned neighbourhood watches. 4. No holidays abroad.5. No evacuation. Stay where you are and we can protect you. If you run away, we can't help you.6. Have faith in your government.7. Stop watching Yardistani soaps. They are brainwashers.Baronial Decree: Formation of a militia1. A militia shall be formed. 2. All males and females between the ages of 15 and 45, report to your nearest police station for further advice.3. The Police of Elwynn is hereby ordered to recruit everybody who is physically and mentally fit for forming a part of the militia.4. The militia shall be responsible for defending our lands from the invaders from Land of the Thieves.5. The militia shall protect the people of Elwynn no matter what. 6. The rest is classified. Baronial Decree: Amir of the Militia Ardashir Osmani the Shahanshah of Babkha has proven himself loyal. He is now Amir (commander) of the Elwynnese militia. Richard LyonYansha Elaer Kyon gef ShanPernem kahn gef kuymal per varga stiPernem kahn gef varga per kuymal stiEdited by: RicLyon at: 9/21/05 12:59

RicLyon

Re: Decree Archive

Post by RicLyon »

BARONIAL DECREE1.The Baronial Authority of the lands of Elwynn and Lac Glacei do hereby grant the Halluci diaspora a refuge along the western coasts of Elwynn. The Halluci diaspora is hereby granted the right to live there in peace and solitude, to remain there for as long as they wish, and to form a county under Ozarka Monto. 2.The name of the county for the Halluci diaspora is to be and be styled “the County of Port Illumination”. 3.The County of Port Illumination agree to abide by the Baronial Authority of Elwynn, all its laws, and to respect the culture, history and people of Elwynn. Should this not be upheld, then the County will be disbanded.4.Other than abovementioned articles, the County may run its affairs as it sees fit.5.The territory of the County will be as shown below:

RicLyon

Post by RicLyon »

LET IT BE KNOWN that for all purposes in Elwynn, the lady Vesteralen shall be counted as a citizen of Elwynn.I am sure that all people of Elwynn agree with welcoming her to this land of ours.This is my will, and my will is law.

RicLyon

Post by RicLyon »

ESTABLISHMENT OF THE COUNTY OF LESSER ZJANDARIA12 October 20051.In honouring the foundation of the Babkhan nation and recognizing that so many people of this great Land of ours feel affection for their Babkhan nationhood and ethnicity, the Baronial Authority of this State feels that it is with all right that a county shall be created for them in the areas in which they form a distinct majority. 2.The county shall be named and styled the County of Lesser Zjandaria. It will include the Commune of Ardashirshahr, the Commune of Caligae and the Commune of Vijayanagara. Its count shall be Ardashir Osmani.3.The Manor of Cape Farewell and its estate shall continue to be in my hands, and the County shall never invade my privacy there, or hinder me or anybody that I have invited to leave enter the estate.4.The County of Lesser Zjandaria agrees to abide by the Baronial Authority of Elwynn, all its laws, and to respect the culture, history and people of Elwynn. Should this not be upheld, then the County will be disbanded.5.Other than abovementioned articles, the County may run its affairs as it sees fit.6.The territory of the County will be the yellow territories highlighted on the map shown below:NATIONALITY OF ELWYNN AND LAC GLACEI1.There are two nationalities of the Barony, combined in one citizenship.2.The Elwynnese nation eternally holds that all those people, wherever in the world they may be, who identify themselves with the nation of Elwynn, or have their hearts in Elwynn, or regard Elwynn as their homeland in heart or ethnicity, are members of the Elwynnese nation and part of the civilization of Elwynn. They are thus nationals of Elwynn.3.The nation of Lac Glacei eternally holds that all those people, wherever in the world they may be, who identify themselves with the nation of Lac Glacei, or have their hearts in Lac Glacei, or regard Lac Glacei as their homeland in heart or ethnicity, are members and part of the civilization of Lac Glacei. They are thus nationals of Lac Glacei.4.For the purposes of Shirerithian federal affairs (such as the “population” of Elwynn and Lac Glacei) the Barony will only count those nationals of Elwynn and Lac Glacei who are resident in either Elwynn or Lac Glacei.5.All those people mentioned in paragraphs 1 and 2, who are not residents of Elwynn or Lac Glacei, are to be encouraged to return and repatriate to their respective homelands and lands of heart or identification in the Barony. They are Elwynnese and Glaceyans, and are by the people of Elwynn and Lac Glacei recognized as such. 6.All nationals of Elwynn or Lac Glacei are by the people considered to be part of the grand family of the multicultural barony.7.This is my will, and the will of the nations of the Barony, and thus this is law.ELWYNN HIGH-TECH ENGINEERING16 October 2005After noting the technological masterpieces of old, in Elwynn, particularly:http://squid314.homestead.com/files/ved ... narok.GIFI have decided that the Osman-Almagro Industries will have monopoly on producing high technological pieces of engineering for the defence and the economic, technological and cultural advancement of the Elwynnese nation.The Osman-Almagro Industries, however, is required by this law and decree to do its uttermost in developing and manifacturing whatever the Baronial government of Elwynn requires from it.It is so decided.ON CRIMINAL AND LEGAL PROCEEDINGS OF THE DUCHY3 November 2005My fellow citizens,Whereas Babkhan law has been part of the legal heritage of Elwynn, but as of yet not been codified, I have been advised by my citizens who, as large, are experts in the fields of law. They have advised me to incorporate aspects of Babkhan law into the formal and legal framework of the Duchy.Babkha has for many years been renowned for the integrity of its courts and for the excellence of its laws and legal traditions. As such I feel that it appropriate for the cultural and legal development of the Duchy to recognise and to uphold Babkhan law in the Duchy of Elwynn and in its legal workings.The Lawbook of Shireroth authorises me, as the Duke of this land, to rule Elwynn in whatever way I like, and I feel that for the safety of my citizens and for the integrity and security of legal tradition, that certain legal rights are given them.To acknowledge this, the following Laws of Babkha are adopted to be laws of Elwynn. Code of Criminal Procedure, Code of Civil Procedure, Judiciary Act 2001, General Civil Code Criminal Act 2001, andAttorney General Act 2001.In those Acts, all references to the Kingdom, or “Babkha” shall be interpreted to mean the Duchy of Elwynn, and all territories thereto belonging. References to the Shah in aforementioned Codes shall be interpreted to mean the Duke or Duchess regnant of Elwynn. Also, all references to an Attorney General will mean an Elwynnese Attorney who shall be appointed by the Ducal Authority of Elwynn.A Court of Law shall be created in Elwynn, where the Supreme Court and the High Court will be Courts of Law in Elwynn, to be styled and titled the Supreme Court of Elwynn and the High Court of Elwynn. A Court of Appeals shall be vested in the Supreme Court of Babkha, and the Government of Elwynn or the Attorney of Elwynn may at any time petition a Court of Babkha for matters regarding the interpretation of laws and decrees in Elwynn. Elwynnese courts do, however, have the right to interpret laws and decrees.Signed:ANDELARIONDuke of ElwynnON NEW COUNTIESWhereas I have more or less been ordered to create new counties in our great Duchy of ours, I have decided that:a) the borders of the existing counties shall change, as indicated on the map below.b) three new counties are to be created: Lac Glacei, Araxion, Eliria and Utasia, and Íseirdia-la-Vraulalennir.c) each new county shall be headed by a count, if male, and a countess if female. Iain de Vembria is hereby made Count of Lac Glacei; Harald the Generous Giver is hereby made Count of Araxion, my beloved wife is made Countess of Íseirdia-la-Vraulalennir, and for me I have made myself Count of Eliria and Utasia. Ardashir Osman and Ozarka Monto remain counts of their respective counties.d) that I am made, in accordance with Imperial Law, honorary count of Íseirdia-la-Vraulalennir, and my wife, Gudrun, is made honorary countess of Eliria and Utasia.e) that each Count shall follow Elwynnese and Imperial Law, and the decrees of the Ducal Authority of Elwynn.Signed:ANDELARIONDuc d'Élwynn

RicLyon

Post by RicLyon »

FYRA HERTIGLIGA DEKRETFýra eirtókia upnemningarFour Ducal Decrees.1: ÅThe letter Å is sacred and shall be respected by all in Elwynn. Failure to do so is a crime and shall be punished by 2 months’ suspension of civil liberties.2: Á and ÀThe letters Á and À may be used in substitute for the letter Å.3. The capitalEliria shall be renamed Elireå. Due to tradition the city may be referred to "Elirishahr" or its Hurmudan equivalent "Elireá". This will not affect the name of the county in which the city lies. 4. River ElwynnThe River Elwynn’s eastern river shall be known as Alvynaån (alternatively “Alvýnaán”) and the western river shall be known as Storälven (alternatively Stúrelvinn). Together they form the River Elwynn (“Älven” or “Elvinn”), which flows all down to the oceans.

Osman Shahanshah

Post by Osman Shahanshah »

Decree of Ardashirshahr-on-StorälvenArdashir Khan Osmani, by the Kharenah of Zurvan, Steward of Elwynn, Pišxedmat yeh Šâhvârbiše, Count of the Lesser Zjandaria, ally to the Duke our Lord, to his subjects and retainers – Greetings and unto the gods of Shireroth, manifestations of the Unconquered Sun, undying and unthinking obsequience.Know that We, Mibaradardam be Khorshid va Mah Minamaz dadanam Zurvan, have in the first place granted to Zurvan this farman which by his Kharenah is confirmed for us and our heirs forever.Bill Dusch, Baron of Antya, whose head is filled with malevolence and prejudice, we may recall initiated the War of Vengeance against the noble people of Elwynn with a view to committing a heinous atrocity namely the destruction of the fair city of Ardashirshahr. By cunning and determination we foiled this plot against our sovereignty, we salute brave Harald and his Huskarls who scattered the Antyan invasion fleet in the Battle of Vijayanagra, we further remember the valiant efforts of our allies whose assault on Amity and Yardistan disrupted the timetable set out by our base and craven enemies for the crushing of Elwynn. We reminded our enemies that there can be no aggression without consequences, we taught them that neutrality is not possible in war, we taught them that they can make peace with us or seek peace with their maker as we dispatch them to hell. We brought Yardistan to seek peace. Yet there has been no peace treaty nor any accord ending the War of Vengeance for the Baron of Antya with obstinate pride has never signalled any willingness end the aggression against Elwynn. Instead he insults us daily with lewd assaults against our citizens and the propagation of the infamous blood libel against the Babkhan minority in Elwynn. This, together with his disgraceful Ninth Decree, the Banning of Ozarka Monto in defiance of natural justice, suggests most strongly that the state of war between Elwynn and Antya still exists and shall continue to do so until such time as the Duchy of Kildare orders the Barony of Antya to seek peace and indeed if Kildare refuses to force Antya to seek peace then Kildare will be viewed as hostile to Elwynn also, with attendant consequences. However, we know the rulers of Kildare to be fair and reasonable, and can be relied upon to encourage the renegade Baron to make an appropriate penance for his criminal ambitions regarding Elwynn and its people.However, until the day most blessed and well regarded peace returns to our lands, I have no choice as Steward of Elwynn but to declare it therefore enacted by the Duke's Most Excellent Grace, and by the People and Lords of the Community of the Ducal Realm of Elwynn by authority of the same, that for the heinous crimes and offences aforesaid, Bill Dusch, Baron of Antya, with Conglacio Geisteskranke, Count of Schlangen and Rarkasha, Count of Gong Li as his confederates, stand and be adjudged and attainted of acts of aggression against the Community of the Ducal Realm of Elwynn, and in this state of war shall suffer such pains of death, and incur the forfeitures of liberty, goods and chattels, lands, tenements and hereditaments of any estate of freehold or inheritance in the said Duchy of Elwynn. IN WITNESS WHEREOF We have caused the Great Seal of the Stagg to be affixed to this Farman which We have signed with Our Hand. Given this Twenty-Eighth day of Azar, in the Year 1384 (2327 ASC) in the Ali Qapu of Ardashirshahr-on-Storälven. A.K. Osmani, by acclamation of the people, Steward of Elwynn, Grand Master of the Order of the Dead Stagg, Amir of the Militia and Police of Elwynn, Count of Lesser Zjandaria, Knight of Hanover, Knight Commander of the Order of the Eagle, Officer of Gotzborg, Member of the Imperial Order of the Solomonic Empire (Gold Award) and the Imperial Order of the Empress' Rose, Knight of the Sovereign Order of Treesia, Recipient of the Standard of the March Breeze, Protector of the Grand Commonwealth, Shahanshah of the Kingdom of Babkha and all her Dominions and Protectorates, Lord of the Four Quarters, Khan of the Blue Horizon, Emir of Raspur, Emir of Iskanderun Edited by: Osman Shahanshah  at: 12/19/05 9:11

RicLyon

Post by RicLyon »

ON THE SWEDISH AND HURMUDAN LANGUAGES1.The Swedish language shall be an acceptable form of language of communication.2.The Swedish language toponyms are co-official with English and Hurmudan. Other languages may be official in the counties in which they are spoken.3.Disrespect towards the Swedish and Hurmudan languages is an offence.ANNEX 1 – Toponyms(English – Swedish – Hurmudan)Araxion – Araxion – AraxionCounty of Araxion – Araxions län – Araxions leinArdashirshahr – Ardashirshahr – ArdasjirsjárArdashirshahr-on-Storälven – Ardashirshahr-på-Storälven, Ardashirshahr-å-Storälven, Ardashirshahr-uppå-Storälven – Ardasjirsjár-á-StúrelvinnCity of Ardashirshahr – Ardashirshahrs stad – Ardasjirsjárs vóriAutomatica – Automatika - ÁtomátikkaGreater Automatica – Större Automatika – Steiri ÁtomátikkaLesser Automatica – Mindre Automatica – Minnri ÁtomátikkaElwynnese Automatica – Alvynska Automatika – Alvýnssa Átomátikka, AlvýnaátomátikkaByzantia – Bysantien – BýsansCounty of Byzantia – Bysantiens län – Býsans lein Caligae – Kaligej – KaligeiCity of Caligae – Kaligej stad – Kaligei vóriCivitas Nova – Nystad – NývóriCity of Civitas Nova – Nystads stad – Nývóri vóriEliria (city) – Elireå – ElireáCity of Eliria – Elireå stad – Elireá vóriEliria and Utasia – Elireå och Utasieland – Elireá o ÚtáselannCounty of Eliria and Utasia – Elireå och Utasielands län – Elireá o Utáselanns leinElwynn (river) – Älven – ElvinnElwynn (western river) – Storälven – StúrelvinnElwynn (eastern river) – Alvynaån – AlvýnaánElwynn (duchy) – Alvynaland, Elwynn – AlvýnalannDuchy of Elwynn – Hertigdömet Alvynaland, Hertigdömet Elwynn – Alvýna dúksjápGlenfiddich – Glenfiddich – GlenfidditsjCity of Glenfiddich – Glenfiddichs stad – Glenfidditsjs vóriHabrichtsburg – Habriktsborg - ÁrikzvóriCity of Habrichtsburg – Habriktsborgs stad – Árikzvóri vóriÍseirdia-la-Vraulalennir – Tjäleländerna – Íseirdia-la-VraulalennirCounty of Íseirdia-la-Vraulalennir – Tjäleländernas län – Leina Íseirdia-la-VraulalennirIslus – Islus – IslusCity of Islus – Islus stad – Islus vóriLesser Zjandaria – Mindre Zjandarien – Minnri ZjandárCounty of Lesser Zjandaria – Mindre Zjandariens län - SmázjandárleinPhoenix Forest – Fenixskogen - FénixtrélannaPort Illumination – Lysningshamn – LýsningsamnCity of Port Illumination – Lysningshamns stad – Lýsningsamns vóriCounty of Port Illumination – Lysningshamns län – Lýsningsamns lein

Return to “Elwynn”