Searching For the New Duke Or Duchess of Elwynn.

Mari Greenwood

Searching For the New Duke Or Duchess of Elwynn.

Post by Mari Greenwood »

Soon I will be leaving shireroth. I want to take the time before I leave to select my successor. Feel free to post here and let me know why I should select you. What you will do should you be selected with the Duchy of Elwynn?Along with your promise that even if you move Elwynn in a different direction that you will retain and respect it's elvish history. If you you do not want to post in this thread. Then send me an ezboard message. Thank you.

Emir of Raspur

Re: Searching For the New Duke Or Duchess of Elwynn.

Post by Emir of Raspur »

Bahram Gul Khurmadin!

Kaiser Mors III

Post by Kaiser Mors III »

Why are you leaving? Is it because I'm thinking about changing the status of Hyperborea.. Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

i nominate my self.why?1, I will be (probably)the first non-citizen in the landsradd2, I will increase the sence of freedom, while increasing the dictatorial power of the Ducal throne.3, I will promote a better relationship bettween Elwynn and the evil Hypaboreons*4, I will create a new language, based partly on that one what JRRTolkin did, and partly on the language used by Peter Little and his followers.*Disclaimer: I mean evil in a not nesserceraly bad kind of way. war trophy liberated from Babkha by the Federated NORworthic Liberation Devision (FNORD)

Kaiser Mors III

I won't allow non-citizen nobles. You'll have to reaply for citizenship. Which you will recieve, and be at the status you had when you left... Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

Ha Ha David. I like the language thing.

i see the emigration thing is gone...does that mean I am still here ok? war trophy liberated from Babkha by the Federated NORworthic Liberation Devision (FNORD)

Kaiser Mors III

Joseph moved it to archives... which I didn't authorize.. since it's not his ministry.. but yes... Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Kaiser Mors III

Not that it makes any real difference...but David has my support as the Successor to Mari... Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

i do?cool. war trophy liberated from Babkha by the Federated NORworthic Liberation Devision (FNORD)

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

One step closer to being Kiaser...lol... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Kaiser Mors III

Almost scary.. Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Gryphon Avocatio

And by your hand, too. Dear Gods...what are these lands coming to? -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Kaiser Mors III

Well.. He's not Kaiser yet.. He's not even a Noble.. Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Solitary Poet 8

Post by Solitary Poet 8 »

Of course, won't be in the clear for another 7 1/2 months. Birrrrrrrrrrrd Maaaaaaaaan!!!!!~The Solitary Poet of Goldshire

Gryphon Avocatio

Well...he's going to have a hard time getting to be kaiser with the line of succession being reinstated...he has to get through me and scott...and I will take it if it comes to me...and I am around and have the time... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas Give me your child, and by the age of five, I can make him a priest or a thief or a scholar.

All I require is that one kiaser ignores the line of succsesion, or puts me in it.either that or a civil war.....carried out in RL.anyway, I dont know how it will happen, and frankly, I dont care. all I know is that it has been foreseen.It is Shireroth's manifest destiny. "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Kaiser Mors III

Not REinstated.. it never went away.. it was just updated... Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

I'll just raise an emergency bill near the date, requiring that David Northworthy Beckford be instated as Kaiser for one day, and then be stripped of his title on the next day. Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessNiirus TinenetuwarLet the fates burn!

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

Too risky. While he's Kaiser, he can decree the "stripped the next day" part null and void. I think a guy became king of Babylon once by a very similar trick and ruled for twenty years.I say we just make some position called Kiaser and appoint him to it for a few days. "I am a verb" - Buckminster Fuller

Emir of Raspur

Post by Emir of Raspur »

Well perhaps Dave could like the Babylonian guy who got to be King for the Day when the seers reported a curse on Alexander the Great. The slave was crowned and sat on the throne so that the curse would be transfered.Did I mention the ritual sacrifice part?

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Well, which of Erik's curses shall we use? I know I've put about thirteen seperate ones on him in the past few months. But six of them were for boils, so they don't really count. We could give Dave the one I envoked to give Erik tentacles, though! Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessNiirus TinenetuwarLet the fates burn!

Kaiser Mors III

It would appear none of those worked.... Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

I knew I should have sent them UPS. Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessNiirus TinenetuwarLet the fates burn!

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

I see you have all been busy while I have been on offical LOA?Never mind.Let it be known that I pass the throne of Elwynn on to my successor Emir Of Raspur also known as Ardashir Khan.He is my heir and shall have my titles and the land of Elwynn to rule and bless with a bright future. This choice has not been easy but I trust his vision and his experienced leadership.So shall it be done this 5th day of May in the Year 2004.Mari GreenwoodThe now Retired Duchess of Elwynn

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

Does she realy mean May???? Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in Treesia

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

I don't think so, Eriana, and she's probably going to have a full new set of trantrums because you said that. In other posts, she said January. Maybe it's a Freudian slip. Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessNiirus TinenetuwarLet the fates burn!

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

Ok n/m then.... *Goes away....* Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in Treesia

Return to “Elwynn”