ClarkeBenFord Sufficiently Advanced Weaponry (Shireroth)

david northworthy beckfor

ClarkeBenFord Sufficiently Advanced Weaponry (Shireroth)

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

The Duchy of Elwynn is the site for on of the offices of ClarkeBenFord Sufficiently Advanced Weaponry.The company will produce weapons and stuff, mainly for rec/sim war armies where there is a need for weapons that appear to be magic, or in some way "not normal", but are infact based on current technology, but also to show what can be done with current tech.The company will apply for Econ participation, and all sales, info, ect can be done in this thread. war trophy liberated from Babkha by the Federated NORworthic Liberation Devision (FNORD) Edited by: david northworthy beckford  at: 10/14/03 2:14 pm

Stone Jackabar

Re: ClarkeBenFord Sufficiently Advanced Weaponry (Shireroth

Post by Stone Jackabar »

i would like to aide in the development of weaponry, if you would have me as a employee? YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

You are now employed war trophy liberated from Babkha by the Federated NORworthic Liberation Devision (FNORD)

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

allright!!!what do you want me to do? YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

right...um....*thinks*fisrt thing to do is...work out what to do....so in otherwords, work out what sort of things that we want different weapons to be able to do...so for instance...an army may wants a wizrds wand type weapon.....so that would need to be able to zap people and make a lot of wizzbangs for show.......and maybe other stuff....so that is 2 things listed as things that could be worked out....maybe the company could work out 2 versions of each tech it does...one for people that want stuff that looks magic but isnt, and one for people who want stuff that is magic...so yeah, for now, lets work out what we want to create...*starts off list...*something to kill someone from at 5 meters away...somthing to make the above look cool*thinks....*maybe we should start of working out how somthing can be done, then workk out how to make it small enough to be carried..... war trophy liberated from Babkha by the Federated NORworthic Liberation Devision (FNORD)

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

alright i'll get on it Friends help friends move. REAL friends help friends hide the bodies.......and there's ALOT of bodies.....

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*looks up form workstation*what if i DO use some magic? Friends help friends move. REAL friends help friends hide the bodies.......and there's ALOT of bodies.....

then there will be to sets of products...the tech that looks like magic, and the magic that....looks..like..well...magic.... war trophy liberated from Babkha by the Federated NORworthic Liberation Devision (FNORD)

ps..to get an idea of what i am trying to achieve... "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -- Arthur C Clarke "Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Gregory Benfordthats where the name is from war trophy liberated from Babkha by the Federated NORworthic Liberation Devision (FNORD) Edited by: david northworthy beckford  at: 10/17/03 8:16 pm

Phoenix the Risen

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."-- Arthur C Clarke"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced."-- Gregory BenfordContrapositive: p -> q~q -> ~p Let's get ready to RoX0Rz!!!

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

I think we should be making Elvish armour. Which would combine the best high tech and magick.

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

elfish?c'mon what kinda resorceses do you think we have here?*holds up test wand*hmmm*makes a lighting ball at the end, it holds it shape then explodes knicking stone through a window*ow....worked though...ow... Friends help friends move. REAL friends help friends hide the bodies.......and there's ALOT of bodies.....

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*hols up a black 18inch wand*I HAVE DONE IT!!! Friends help friends move. REAL friends help friends hide the bodies.......and there's ALOT of bodies.....

ooohhh...um..whatsade of ? war trophy liberated from Babkha by the Federated NORworthic Liberation Devision (FNORD)

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

YAY Stone!

Return to “Elwynn”