My Lady Greenwood...

Kalir Sethan

My Lady Greenwood...

Post by Kalir Sethan »

May truth and beauty warm your soul!I am Kalir Sethan. You may recall *shuffles through some papers while he is talking* that on June 10th in the year 2002, Hyperborea was made a Barony under the Duchy of Elwynn, and thus under your rule. Among the terms *finally finds the paper he was looking for* are *reads from paper* "self-determination pending the approval of the Kaiser and Duke in the election of leaders and nobles"I am the current Elder of Hyperborea. I have come to you because I wish your blessing to become Baron of Hyperborea in the Shirerothian hierarchy of nobles. If you consent, I shall reaffirm my own and my homeland's allegiance to you and to the Kaiser. Thank you for your consideration of my petition, and good night. lamabal kazelithital ikoseka kacheki ikétona.

Mari Greenwood

Re: My Lady Greenwood...

Post by Mari Greenwood »

Okay, I am sorry that it has taken so long for me to get back to you. But the agreement you mention was before my time as Duchess of Elwynn. It sounds great to me. But it is my understanding that you have to become a citizen of shireroth first.

Kaiser Raynor X

Post by Kaiser Raynor X »

*Becomes really confused...*Err.. umm... I'm fine with it aslong as the following conditions are met...1... you are a cit of Shireroth.. 2... Scott Siskind is ok with it. I still look to him as somewhat of a.. figurehead in that territory.. Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Kalir Sethan

Post by Kalir Sethan »

Your Highness:I am a Hyperborean by birth. As Hyperborea is a Shirerithian territory, I assume that makes me Shirerithian.As for Elder Siskind, I am afraid he is dead, which is exactly the reason why I have been appointed to be his successor. But I have a very strong feeling that he would have wanted it this way. Very strong indeed. lamabal kazelithital ikoseka kacheki ikétona.

Kaiser Raynor X

Well.. It makes you a Denizen. You'll need to apply for full Cit in the immigration forum. But you will be granted. This is just a technicallity.And as long as the duchess agrees. You shall be Baron. Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

What ever happened to this gentlemen? Did he change his mind?

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Nope. He's still about. Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"I'm retired, dammit!"

Kalir Sethan

Post by Kalir Sethan »

I am currently waiting for my immigration form to be processed, m'lady. Supurida sovoka ovonita, ésas naturéthéda zatura sedédi gavinada yor setevalada, ésas tikulida govara ravena sedédi gavinada.

Kaiser Raynor X

Want me to just aprove it..hehe Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

I take it that this arrangement has been finalized since I see the new barony?

Kaiser Raynor X

IT has.. I hope you do not object... I kinda didn't consult you on the matter.. I'm sorry.. Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

No problem. You are the Kaiser.

Kaiser Raynor X

WEll.. I try not to step on the toes of the Nobility... Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Jadie Mathematician

Post by Jadie Mathematician »

And you do a fabulous job of it Kaiser :) Just a bubbly elf-cat girl who gives out adviceand saves countries

Kaiser Raynor X

Sometimes I think I don't.... THan again.. I don't really veto stuff in the Landsraad to often... Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Return to “Elwynn”