On the other side of Elwynn

Daniel Farewell

On the other side of Elwynn

Post by Daniel Farewell »

The autonomy for the Elw, Elfinshi and Elwynnese (EEE) on the other side of the Elwynn is threatened. What can we do to safeguard their identity, welfare and well-being, their right to their own cultures, religions and customs?

Aurangzeb Khan

Re: On the other side of Elwynn

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

Inexplicably Ashkenatza's Knesset is set up in such a way as to effectively hide it's legislation from the goyim as though it were some sort of Kosher state secret, but if I could just quote you the relevant text here:
Guy Zalmanov wrote:The Act was passed on the 25th March 2010/10th Nisan 5770.

AYES
Pachad Emet ben Mavet
Chaim Wajnstein
Szhmuel Astopov
Guy Zalmanov

NOES
There were none.

http://ninetyone.org/ashkenatza/files/o ... 202010.pdf
:MagenD
Trans-Elwynnese Reform Act 2010/5770
I- This proposal NOTES
a. That the momentum behind the administration of the Trans-Elwynnese Autonomous Region has stalled and that the Elw migrant movement has not lived up to its promised potential

II- This proposal BELIEVES
a. That the continued provision of a separate forum for the Trans-Elwynnese Autonomous Region is not warranted in terms of the actual output of cultural works and political activities;
b. That a body of opinion opposes reintegration into Thither Tellia and that, for the preservation of public order, it is best not to cause undue harm through administrative restructuring without reference to local opinion

III- This propsal RESOLVES
a. To remove the powers of autonomy formerly associated with the Trans-Elwynnese Region and to reduce it to the status of a normal province

Chapter 1 – Revocation of autonomy
1. The Trans-Elwynnese Autonomous Region
(1) 20090410-Nohsi Order No.2 [The Trans-Elwynn Autonomous Region] shall be amended to repeal sections 2.0. and 3.0. inclusive of all sub-sections.

Chapter 2 – Revocation of forums
2. Trans-Elwynnese forum
(1) The forum space previously granted to the Autonomous Administration of the Trans-Elwynn Autonomous Region shall be archived in compliance with the spirit of the History Act (2009).

Chapter 3 – Normalisation
3. Subjection to central government
(1) The Trans-Elwynnese Region shall be made subject to the applicable portions of the Centralisation of Provincial Government Act (2008).

4. Retention of identity
(1) Nothing in this Act shall divest the Trans-Elwynnese Region of any aspect of its cultural identity or history.
(2) No resident of the Trans-Elwynnese Region shall be alienated of his rights or deprived of citizenship as a consequence of this act.

5. Territorial Integrity
(1) The territorial integrity of the Trans-Elwynnese Region as a province shall remain intact as it was as an autonomous region.
And if I could also draw attention to other recent controversies on the subject I can assure you that the putative minority rights of the Elw have been well catered for in the new dispensation. Rumours of Elfinshi villages being used as live firing ranges by the 2nd Ashkenazi Armoured Division are entirely without foundation when we are striving towards a harmonious multi-ethnic society on both sides of the river.

Daniel Farewell

Post by Daniel Farewell »

Thank you, Khan. Perhaps we could arrange a delegation from the House to visit the people of the former TEAR and see how they're doing. Maybe some wish to return to Elwynn now that things are brighter here.

It appears to me that the Act passed in the Knesset does do things well considerign the activity in TEAR, but I am still concerned about wellfare of the group of EEEs in TEAR.

Aurangzeb Khan

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

I'm sure Allot could cope with a fact finding field trip.

Allot

Post by Allot »

*darkly* I will deal with this.
Isabelle Allot Kalirion
Retired

Return to “Elwynn”