Decree K-2: 3902

Daniel Farewell

Decree K-2: 3902

Post by Daniel Farewell »

Decree K-2 (3902)

DANIEL, Duke Kalirion of Cape Farewell and Patron of the House of Kalir, Guardian of Elwynn's Heart, to the honourable Councillors of Eliria, greetings:

Today, you have voted to recommend me two amendments to the Instrument of Government. I have the honour and pleasure to share with you my joy to accept those amendments.

As such, by this second decree Kalirion, I order that the first section of the third article of the Instrument shall read:
(1) A governing legislative council shall be established, which shall be called the Council of Eliria. [K2:3902]
a. The Council of Eliria shall constitute an assembly of the resident Members of the House of Kalir, who shall each be Nobles or Commoners; [K2:3902]
b. Commoners shall be admitted to the Council as House Commoners. [K2:3902]
I also order that the subsection titled "g" of the fourth section of the third article of the Instrument shall be amended to read:
g. Nobles-Equestrian shall be granted three votes, Nobles-Civitas shall be granted two votes and House Commoners shall receive one vote. The Patron of Kalir has no votes but may overturn or support a Council decision regardless of the votes provided that his powers are not limited by a previous Council decision (i.e. impeachment). [K2:3902]
Done at Cape Farewell on Agnismas this first day of Agnifiero, MMMCMII.

Daniel.

Allot

Re: Decree K-2: 3902

Post by Allot »

Whoops. Kind of jumped the gun. I forgot that the Council is an advising body only. Still, no harm done.
Isabelle Allot Kalirion
Retired

Return to “Elwynn”