A Letter to the Duke

Eldwood

A Letter to the Duke

Post by Eldwood »

An Elwynnesse Man
- - - - - - -
An Elwynnesse Man wrote: To his graceship the Duke,

I am but a simply shepherd from Frostpoint in Wintergleam but even a common man like me cannot ignore direct threats to the safety of my family. The mere neglect you displayed in the early day of your reign may have been excusable but your seeming inability to react — be it even an unwillingness — to the recent threat to our entire Duchy worries me deeply. While I am the first to admit you are hardly the popular choice for duke, another Osmani Dukeship is a far more unpleasant thought. Also your seeming reliance on her graceship the steward Allot to solve all of your problems makes me fear that the office of duke has become nothing more then a puppet or figurehead to the many whims of the Lady Isabelle.

For the sake of the Duchy and the safety of its people, I ask, no implore you to resign immediately in favor of one more competent then yourself.

[/signed]
*Illegible writing* Eldwood
of the Illustriously common family of Eldwood

Cho'Gall

Re: A Letter to the Duke

Post by Cho'Gall »

Im sorry, I have no idea who you are, let alone why you are giving me advice, I should refer you to the ministry of immigration and naturalization.
En taru adun

Allot

Post by Allot »

I'll play your game, Trebek... (WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT ETHNIC SLURS?!)
Office of the Steward
Hi! Thank you for contacting the Duke of Elwynn! We are currently "on vacation" (read: state of national emergency), and your message will be processed in the order it was received. Your mailing address and personal information have been referred to the proper authorities, please expect a "visit" in the next 48 hours to "rectify" your "situation".

If you have any other concerns please do not contact us.
Isabelle Allot Kalirion
Retired

Eldwood

Post by Eldwood »

OOC:
Cho'Gall wrote:Im sorry, I have no idea who you are, let alone why you are giving me advice, I should refer you to the ministry of immigration and naturalization.
I would like to note that the imperial government recognizes this account as a full citizen of Shireorth and is in the process of adjusting the paperwork so as to reflect this.
Allot wrote: Your mailing address and personal information have been referred to the proper authorities, please expect a "visit" in the next 48 hours to "rectify" your "situation".
:D How Ardashirien
of the Illustriously common family of Eldwood

Allot

Post by Allot »

Eldwood wrote: :D How Ardashirien
Nay, Khanish...
Isabelle Allot Kalirion
Retired

Return to “Elwynn”