Decree: On the Swedish and Hurmudan languages

RicLyon

Decree: On the Swedish and Hurmudan languages

Post by RicLyon »

ON THE SWEDISH AND HURMUDAN LANGUAGES1.The Swedish language shall be an acceptable form of language of communication.2.The Swedish language toponyms are co-official with English and Hurmudan. Other languages may be official in the counties in which they are spoken.3.Disrespect towards the Swedish and Hurmudan languages is an offence.ANNEX 1 – Toponyms(English – Swedish – Hurmudan)Araxion – Araxion – AraxionCounty of Araxion – Araxions län – Araxions leinArdashirshahr – Ardashirshahr – ArdasjirsjárArdashirshahr-on-Storälven – Ardashirshahr-på-Storälven, Ardashirshahr-å-Storälven, Ardashirshahr-uppå-Storälven – Ardasjirsjár-á-StúrelvinnCity of Ardashirshahr – Ardashirshahrs stad – Ardasjirsjárs vóriAutomatica – Automatika - ÁtomátikkaGreater Automatica – Större Automatika – Steiri ÁtomátikkaLesser Automatica – Mindre Automatica – Minnri ÁtomátikkaElwynnese Automatica – Alvynska Automatika – Alvýnssa Átomátikka, AlvýnaátomátikkaByzantia – Bysantien – BýsansCounty of Byzantia – Bysantiens län – Býsans lein Caligae – Kaligej – KaligeiCity of Caligae – Kaligej stad – Kaligei vóriCivitas Nova – Nystad – NývóriCity of Civitas Nova – Nystads stad – Nývóri vóriEliria (city) – Elireå – ElireáCity of Eliria – Elireå stad – Elireá vóriEliria and Utasia – Elireå och Utasieland – Elireá o ÚtáselannCounty of Eliria and Utasia – Elireå och Utasielands län – Elireá o Utáselanns leinElwynn (river) – Älven – ElvinnElwynn (western river) – Storälven – StúrelvinnElwynn (eastern river) – Alvynaån – AlvýnaánElwynn (duchy) – Alvynaland, Elwynn – AlvýnalannDuchy of Elwynn – Hertigdömet Alvynaland, Hertigdömet Elwynn – Alvýna dúksjápGlenfiddich – Glenfiddich – GlenfidditsjCity of Glenfiddich – Glenfiddichs stad – Glenfidditsjs vóriHabrichtsburg – Habriktsborg - ÁrikzvóriCity of Habrichtsburg – Habriktsborgs stad – Árikzvóri vóriÍseirdia-la-Vraulalennir – Tjäleländerna – Íseirdia-la-VraulalennirCounty of Íseirdia-la-Vraulalennir – Tjäleländernas län – Leina Íseirdia-la-VraulalennirIslus – Islus – IslusCity of Islus – Islus stad – Islus vóriLesser Zjandaria – Mindre Zjandarien – Minnri ZjandárCounty of Lesser Zjandaria – Mindre Zjandariens län - SmázjandárleinPhoenix Forest – Fenixskogen - FénixtrélannaPort Illumination – Lysningshamn – LýsningsamnCity of Port Illumination – Lysningshamns stad – Lýsningsamns vóriCounty of Port Illumination – Lysningshamns län – Lýsningsamns lein

AngelGuardian93

Re: Decree: On the Swedish and Hurmudan languages

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

"I sense a change in the winds." "A change in the winds!" says I. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

RicLyon

Post by RicLyon »

The wind blows in your direction, Angel.

AngelGuardian93

In my direction? That means they are blowing against me then. Bad luck for a sailor. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

RicLyon

Post by RicLyon »

You like cruising? Edited by: RicLyon at: 12/29/05 4:40

AngelGuardian93

Crazy Europeans. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Osman Shahanshah

Post by Osman Shahanshah »

Do you like dogging?

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

He's American. Ask him an American naval question.Such as if he likes to drop the soap or if he wants to go down in a submarine. Useless art is simply tolerated vandalism. I am a vandal.

AngelGuardian93

Does the american navy still wear that dumb white outfit with the flared pants? There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Return to “Elwynn”