Happy Duke's Name Day

RicLyon

Happy Duke's Name Day

Post by RicLyon »

Hello,Just arrived from a cold and harsh and wonderful Sweden. And according to the Swedish calendar, today's namesday is Johannes. (Each day in Sweden has a name or two honouring the name, like a second birthday).Me, having the name Johannes (my name is Richard Johannes), will celebrate my day here by giving you all free drinks from the Elwynnese ducal palace's collection of fine beverages from all over Micras.Don't get too drunk though.And I hereby order all flagmasts to fly the Elwynnese flag, in honour of your grand Duke!

Osman Shahanshah

Re: Happy Duke's Name Day

Post by Osman Shahanshah »

All hail the grand Duke! Cheers!*Turning to the crowds*Now then in the range of simulated alcoholic beverages we have, all varieties of Zemlyan vodka, Tomman stout, Treesian Red, beers from Gotzborg and Talamthom, fermented mares milk from Lontinen, Shiraz wine from Babkha.Off course if you are able to have a drink offline all the better, and I dedicate this guinness to the grand Duke and his name day. Edited by: Osman Shahanshah  at: 12/27/05 5:12

RicLyon

Post by RicLyon »

My thanks to you, my great Shahanshah and my subject. *bows in ducal dominant, yet submissive position*

Osman Shahanshah

Post by Osman Shahanshah »

I shouldn't talk about dominant and submissive if I were you. You'll get Greg excited again, and the mess he made on the carpet last time... doesn't bear repeating.

sovereignvikingemperor

Post by sovereignvikingemperor »

Cheers!!

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

*takes a free drink and salutes the Swede with a German name* Useless art is simply tolerated vandalism. I am a vandal.

RicLyon

Post by RicLyon »

It's not German! It's Swedish! Don't you ever call me German : -->:">

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

I HOPE your talking about the OTHER Greg. :PAnd welcome back! I missed you! There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Want an example? How about Johann Sebastian Bach? A German!*runs away* Useless art is simply tolerated vandalism. I am a vandal.

RicLyon

Post by RicLyon »

Awww *hugs greggy groggy*

Sebastien Alexandre

Cheers

Post by Sebastien Alexandre »

Cheers, Finnny _

AngelGuardian93

Re: Cheers

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

(Psst... he's swedish... )Or maybe you really DO have a death wish in calling him a fin? There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find. Edited by: AngelGuardian93  at: 12/27/05 21:32

Return to “Elwynn”