The Pilgrimage of the Sun

AngelGuardian93

Re: The Pilgrimage of the Sun

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

*watches* There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

LordErion

The Pilgrimage of the Sun

Post by LordErion »

The evil is around us, my brothers and sisters! I know the sufferings ye endure here in Elwynn while the evil heretics and their false gods impose their doctrine of hatred and immorality upon ye. I pray for ye! Remember Elwynn! Remember the sorrows she endured! And here in her country we have our home. It was around these rivers she had her home! She was raped by Lest and this very day Lest is around you. He surrounds you on all the sides and the Prophets of Doom and Boom preach their doctrine of fallacy. Lest has infected the lands of Shireroth. Break free from the evil and the soldiers of Lest. For they will fight on. The rape of Elwynn has been forgotten by ye. The apostates have taken power in this land. They have separated ye from your brethren across the seas and have declared the nation from which our religion sprung up a land of heathens and a land of evil.Embrace the Feast of the Sun and let the Light guide ye to your fate, and let not the temptations of Ilass divert ye from your path to enlightment and the truth.Let the Pilgrimage of the Sun begin! Lord Erion of SarkOne of the ThreeProtector of the Sandworms

Rarkasha

Post by Rarkasha »

*Draws plans for a high atmosphere platform from which to watch*Oh, yeah. Good luck. --- The first step is admitting I have a problem.

Sebastien Alexandre

Post by Sebastien Alexandre »

::Eyes glow curiously neon blue while readying the war-dragons::

AngelGuardian93

nah, it's cool Oz. He wants a reaction. Don't give it. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

MongolDeathWorm

Post by MongolDeathWorm »

SANDWORM PROTECTAARRR!??!?!?!*ZAPSZSS ERION* About Me"We, too, have a horrible creature living in Mongolia. We call it the Allghoi khorkhoi monster, and it lives buried in the Gobi Desert sand dunes. It can kill a man, a horse, even a camel."The nomads also said that the color yellow attracts the Allghoi khorkhoi.

Osman Shahanshah

Post by Osman Shahanshah »

Quote:nah, it's cool Oz. He wants a reaction. Don't give it.Curious. The same could be said of this & thisBut I am sure someone will be along any minute to tell me that those are different matters entirely and not provocation in any way shape or form.

AngelGuardian93

Notice I didn't say anything in either of those threads? There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

What is this? Some form of Treesian heresy? Treesia had never, ever focused on the symbology of the sun - at the very most, just the "sun" in "Sun bless, Earth keep." It has never actually been part of the major symbology from what I remember. Soloralism does have sun symbology, but that is mostly due to the connections with the Solarians and, as before, the Apollo Sector. There is no justification for a Treesian to talk about sun symbology unless you are actually talking about that Sol Invictus cult from the ilk of the Grand Commonwealth.The Second Purge, the greatest atrocity in these lands, had been caused by the Babkhans. Years ago, the Treesians of the past had previously been united with the Paladins of Micras and other Soloralist orders to repel the evil Babhkans from their lands, and even after that, when the religions of Treesia and the Soloralists had become rivals, there was no ill will meant. The Second Purge had been caused by the Babkhans, the elven pilgrims slaughtered and most of the old culture lost to the ages. And now here we have a reinsurgance of the Babkhans.Treesia had gone through a glorious apocolypse that had changed the nation forever as it mimicked what had previously happened in the Old Universe. The lands today are nothing compared to what it had been in the past, and is now run by a self-proclaimed demon. Said demon allied with the very enemies it had in the past that had willingly slaughtered its allies in the kinship of Elwynn, the Babkhans! Treesia is no more, the religion all but gone. The entire purpose of the nation had been forgotten to the ages as it has become quintessentially corrupted by the Babkhans. And now you wish to influence Elwynn further through the heresy of your corrupted religion? Never.Treesia has no justification to pilgrim here in its corrupted form, lest it wish to bring the Enemy of All Existance to become reborn - the corruption of Treesia is obvious to those Soloralists who are knowledgable of the quintessences! And as a Paladin of Mithaniel, the descendent of the Fatebane Quillan Umbarcotumo, who was the adopted son of the Killer of Evil and his wife, One of the Chrono, I, Radru Umbarcotumo, shall prevent you from tainting these lands further. Edited by: Bill3000 at: 12/8/05 10:28

LordErion

Post by LordErion »

Let the Faithful behold for themselves the poison tongue of an apostate, who tries to deceive you with falsehoods, and to turn you from observing his lies and blasphemies, who denies the celebrations of the Gods, and who inverts the truth so that what looks like the light is an inverse manifestation of the unspeakable darkness. Let he to whom it is as though the Feast Day of the Sun did never exist be exiled for his blasphemy, and should he choose the path of the light, shall he undertake the pilgrim's progress to the fount of true enlightenment, and repent of his evil ways, else shall he remain forsaken and an outcast for all eternity. Lord Erion of Sark

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Quote:What is this? Some form of Treesian heresy? Treesia had never, ever focused on the symbology of the sun - at the very most, just the "sun" in "Sun bless, Earth keep." It has never actually been part of the major symbology from what I remember. Soloralism does have sun symbology, but that is mostly due to the connections with the Solarians and, as before, the Apollo Sector. There is no justification for a Treesian to talk about sun symbology unless you are actually talking about that Sol Invictus cult from the ilk of the Grand Commonwealth.... I take it you've never watched The Boondock Saints. The league of sadistic telepaths: "There's someone in your head and it's not you"

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

I drink liquid sun with my morning toast. They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

Osman Shahanshah

Post by Osman Shahanshah »

Damn it - they even have product placement in Shireroth these days.

Return to “Elwynn”