Awarding Of Land

vasroixe

Re: Awarding Of Land

Post by vasroixe »

Byzantia as a county or Port Illumination Byzantia (PIB) as a barony would like to have land on the MCS map also.Thanks,Baron Basil Shirerothian PatriotPrince of Byzantia"I've got an idea.Let's get a gigantic prism...and send it into space. Then we can solve world hunger WITH SKITTLES!" -- anonymous

RicLyon

Post by RicLyon »

Matthew,You already have land. Lesser Automatica

Kaiseress Semisa I

Awarding Of Land

Post by Kaiseress Semisa I »

In the interests of territorial congruity, and as per the request of the subjects of Shireroth who reside within Elwynn, Sir Iain has been granted the County of Greater Automatica--to do with as he so chooses within the feudal structure of Shireroth. By my hand,Her Niftiness, The Resurrector: Semisa, First of the Name, Kaiseress of Shireroth, Protector of Comstokia, Overlord of the Duchies of Naudia'Diva, Elwynn, and Kildare, Thane of the Shirelands, Keeper of the Apollo Legacy, Grand Master of the Orders of the Dragon, Griffin, Phoenix, and Chimera, Wielder of Vengeance, Bearer of the Celestial Barrier, Countess of Shirekeep, Knight of the Dragon, Arsonirathius of Delvenus, Knight Companion of the Most Magnificent Imperial Order of the Sovereign Viking Crown, Princess of Hvalafell, Priestess of Cedrism, and Lady of the Golden Mango Throne.

Sir Iain de Vembria

Post by Sir Iain de Vembria »

I most humbly thank the Kaiseress for this generous gift. His Excellency the Chancellor of the Sovereign Order of Treesia

vasroixe

Post by vasroixe »

Excellent. Shirerothian PatriotPrince of Byzantia"I've got an idea.Let's get a gigantic prism...and send it into space. Then we can solve world hunger WITH SKITTLES!" -- anonymous

jdsager

Post by jdsager »

Automatica, how ironic...

Sir Iain de Vembria

Post by Sir Iain de Vembria »

How ironic? His Excellency the Chancellor of the Sovereign Order of Treesia

Return to “Elwynn”