Referendum on Chief Justice

sovereignvikingemperor

Re: Referendum on Chief Justice

Post by sovereignvikingemperor »

No.

RicLyon

Referendum on Chief Justice

Post by RicLyon »

NOTE: Only citizens of Elwynn may reply to this post.I have decided to call for a referendum. The question you will be asked is: “Do you oppose Rob Davis’s appointment as Chief Justice of Elwynn?”Answer it by stating YES or NO.--I have for a few hours now discussed with Dr Davis regarding a possible position for him as Chief Justice of Elwynn. He insisted that the case would be put to public vote, so that his position (if put to office) would have a popular backing.The UAI website describes him as this:Quote:Our Chief Executive Officer and Lead Consultant is Robert Davis, BA, JD, LL.M, JSD; who we also refer to as "The Advocate".Rob became involved in Micronations in August of 2004, when he joined the Royal Kingdom of Gotzborg. In a very short amount of time, he had created Gotzborg's Legal System, and written a 150+ Article Code of Law; unprecedented and unequalled in Micronationalism, even to this day. His service and dedication to the Micronational Community was acknowledged in 2005 when he was awarded the FNORD for Most Committed Micronationalist.[...]As you can plainly see, Rob has always maintained a sense of impartiality and neutrality. His services have always been readily available to most, and he's always performed his duties with outstanding quality and professionalism.Rob began a Project called the "Aremberg-Velsen Conference" - an Organisation who's aim was to bring nations with extreme differences in political ideologies together in a forum of tolerance and understanding. The Project failed when Rob was forced into hospital for several weeks. He returned to find the Conference had died in his absence.Macronationally, Our CEO has training as a Legal Officer; having completed both a Juris Doctor and Master of Legal Letters (LL.M) at the University of Houston Law School, and being awarded an Honorary Doctor of Legal Science (JSD) from the University of Pittsburgh Law School. He has worked as an attorney, Human Rights Advocate, and as a Law Professor. His beliefs and life as a Law Purist allow him to remain completely impartial regardless of potential emotional or personal ties.Voting will go on for 72 hours starting now, or until every citizen other than me has voted.ONLY REPLY WITH A VOTE Edited by: RicLyon at: 11/4/05 18:05

Sebastien Alexandre

No

Post by Sebastien Alexandre »

YesSimply put, I don't know him well enough to trust him with that power - nothing personally against him. Edited by: OzarkaMons01 at: 11/5/05 7:00

Osman Shahanshah

Re: No

Post by Osman Shahanshah »

NoPerhaps the others will reverse their votes once they know him a bit better.[Ok reading the question does help] Edited by: Osman Shahanshah  at: 11/6/05 12:22

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

oz, your vote suggests you want him, but your text suggests you dont? If you feel an icy chill...the Conglacio is amongst you

Sir Iain de Vembria

Post by Sir Iain de Vembria »

I should say the opposite of Ardashir.Oh, and my vote is:.....no Chancellor of the Sovereign Order of Treesia

RicLyon

Post by RicLyon »

PASSED.

Return to “Elwynn”