For Truth and Beauty, Always!

Philip Locke

For Truth and Beauty, Always!

Post by Philip Locke »

FROM COUNT VOLAK,TO THE PEOPLE OF ELWYNN1. The Order of the Dead Stagg is hereby dissolved. All those who swear loyalty to its colors will be taken to Hyperborea Proper for trial and punishment. It may be allowed to resume activities in the future.2. For the time being Elwynn's subdivisions shall be done away with. The powers of all feudal lords, including the Baron himself, are now nihil. They will be fully restored only after this quasi-crisis is dealt with.3. Capital punishment is forbidden.4. The baronial militia and police are now under my control. The vast majority have been sent home pending the resolution of this situation.5. The Baron is to report to the Great Camp of the Paladins where he will remain in custody until the Elder and I decide otherwise. This means no more decrees, no violations of my will, and no subversive activity. Eventually, you will be made to give a public apology for your heinous actions.6. The three lots of Paladins are currently patrolling throughout Elwynn. Trouble makers and fiends of any sort shall be arrested and imprisoned until this is over. Violence is not advised - the Paladins are some of Shireroth's most elite warriors. For now, that is all.THIS IS LAW,R. Volak Edited by: Philip Locke at: 1/25/04 9:56 am

Philip Locke

Re: For Truth and Beauty, Always!

Post by Philip Locke »

Furthermore, all land confiscated by the Baron is hereby returned to its former and rightful owners. Paladins have been dispatched to put down any Loyalist resistance that may lurk in these parts.THIS IS LAW,R. Volak

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

I will not reject the emblem of a thing I accepted with full honour. I ask you, Terminus, to remove me to Hyperborea for the trial I deserve.Sun Bless, Earth KeepNiirus Tinenetuwar,Tivitha e'TarasKnight of the Dead Stagg.

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

This is........interesting "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Philip Locke

Post by Philip Locke »

Quote:I will not reject the emblem of a thing I accepted with full honour. I ask you, Terminus, to remove me to Hyperborea for the trial I deserve.So it shall be. After talks with the Elder a time and place for your review and judgement will be announced. I urge you to forsake the banner of this Babkhan menace before it is too late, Eoin. Vitamin G
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face forever." --Shihad, "Factory"

Kaiser Mors III

Post by Kaiser Mors III »

I rather you not refer to him as a Babkhan Manace.. as he is SHirerithian when it comes to this Barony.. Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

*LOTH Van pulls up with loudspeaker*"Come join us in Loth!"

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

He is a perfectly normal Shirerithian menace, the sort of which you yourself have decried for many months, Locke, and I accepted the honour with full knowledge of what I was doing. I won't reject it out of hand because it suddenly becomes wrong for me to have accepted the honour, which I feel is a very significant one. Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar, Tivitha e'Taras

Philip Locke

Post by Philip Locke »

Then, sadly, you will pay the price for your treachery. I do wish that it didn't have to come to this. The Elder and I are discussing what exactly is to be done. Vitamin G
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face forever." --Shihad, "Factory"

Return to “Elwynn”