Ceasefire

Emir of Raspur

Ceasefire

Post by Emir of Raspur »

With the Duke's kind pardon and restoration of my Baronial rights (not extending to mod though it seems) I order a general halt to the elf molestations, kitten drownings and puppy burnings that have been the staple of our resistance movement(what do you mean 'what puppy burnings?' I am a Babkhan sir, you have on my word of honour that they took place!).

Scott Alexander

Stuff

Post by Scott Alexander »

I'm trying to get you mod...just wait for Gryphon to read the appropriate posts.As for puppy drownings, you need to get more creative - the Politikans sell puppies as ship ballast and donate the profit to the Martha Stewart Defense Fund.

Emir of Raspur

Re: Stuff

Post by Emir of Raspur »

Aye it is unoriginal, but to be sure we could only use the materials that were available to us at the time; elves, puppies and kittens, though I'm not sure if Chosores the Unsightly hasn't been cheating a bit by smuggling kittens into Elwynn by the sackload from Lunaris just for us to drown them as a symbol of defiance.

Hesam Jahandar

Post by Hesam Jahandar »

Isnt there some sort of animal about that could be used to ceremonially represent a mass slaughter of the previous infestation that ran this place? Maybe Rats with pointed ears strapped to their heads? Proud Owner of a Real Horrorshow High-Speed, Low-Drag Sig!

Emir of Raspur

Post by Emir of Raspur »

Now I've been told to lay off the previous inhabitants. We need to find something else to victimise in an Elwynesse manner (which is off course entirely not Babkhan).

Return to “Elwynn”