In Defiance

Emir of Raspur

In Defiance

Post by Emir of Raspur »

And in defence of the Order of the Dead Stag I declare the Barony of Elwynn to be in revolt against the Duchy of Hyperboria.The revolt will continue until my citizenship lapses.I call upon all Knights of the Order of the Dead Stag to never renounce the proud honour bestowed upon them by myself.No further action will occur in regards to this matter.Good day.

Scott Alexander

Re: In Defiance

Post by Scott Alexander »

I'll add it to the counts for your trial...you are staying on for the trial, right? You kind of seemed to have burned your bridges before, but if you'd like to stay around and have the matter be decided, that is certainly your right, although of course the outcome now looks significantly grimmer than before all this unfortunateness occurred.

Emir of Raspur

Post by Emir of Raspur »

Nay! Death to the oppressors. (I'll by you a drink in the harem)

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

*poke*I don't think there's any rule against convicts voting in the Landsraad, Ard.. Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar, Tivitha e'Taras

Kaiser Mors III

Post by Kaiser Mors III »

Didn't Scott take his vote? Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Nope, but Ardashir has been removed from the moderator list of the Landsraad by someone, so it's meaningless anyway. Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar, Tivitha e'Taras

Kuralyov

Post by Kuralyov »

Ah, the wonders of feudal dictatorships never cease to amaze me...

Kaiser Mors III

That might have been me.. But I'm not sure. I thought Scott removed him from his position. I know I took his modship from here like Scott requested.Kuralyov... Can you go away, please? We really don't need the snide comments. Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Kuralyov

Post by Kuralyov »

Nope, no can do. I'd say sorry, but I'm not.

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

Least Kuralyov is Brutally honest...

Kaiser Mors III

I commend him for it. But there is a time and a place for everything.. and this is niether the time nor the place for it. I don't tend to tollerate flaming and generally harrasing people in this realm.. so be careful it doens't reach that level.. Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Kuralyov

Post by Kuralyov »

Oh, come now. This is Shireroth; when are people not flaming and spamming and yelling emotionally at each other?

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

Actually, I don't think we ever flame one another. Spam, maybe...but not yell or flame.

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

SPAM sPAM SpAM SPaM SPAm spam...

Kuralyov

Post by Kuralyov »

That Phoenix chick swears at people whenever she doesn't agree with them. I'd classify that as flaming.

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

SCOTT!!!!!Now tell me we don't yell at each other... hell, I refused to talk to Archetype in Menelmacar before he agreed to yell at me.. I spend my days enjoying the minty taste that surrounds Erik.

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Kur: If only "she" was actually a chick.. Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar, Tivitha e'Taras

Kuralyov

Post by Kuralyov »

Well, 'his' title lists him as a dutchess, so you must have pretty unique classification of nobles here...

BMajeed

Post by BMajeed »

A Dutchess: A Duke with a gender issue

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Prezactement, me frenden. Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar, Tivitha e'Taras

Kaiser Mors III

I rarely ever see Flaming of Cit vs Cit.. I'll curse at Joseph sometimes.. and there is disagreements.. but rarely do I see name calling.. Major threatening or degridation. HEll.. I woulnd't allow it. Maybe the nations you are in have it. But we don't tend to... Not that I notice... or allow. Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Return to “Elwynn”