New Baron

Mikol Rugal

New Baron

Post by Mikol Rugal »

Yesterday, I gave Ardashir Khan a posthumous pardon for his crimes here in Elwynn. To everyone's surprise, Ardashir then rose from the dead. However, it turns out that this does not negate the pardon, and therefore, I would like you all to welcome your next Baron...Ardashir Khan!Yes, I realize we just had a horribly painful time getting rid of Ardashir. However, this new and improved Ardashir has promised not to be arbitrarily cruel and evil, and to respect the customs of the land and its inhabitants. If he doesn't, well...then I'm sure Philip will be glad to be able to finish the job.All suspended laws stay suspended except the Great Charter, which can remain in effect. Ardashir continues to have three votes, and I would appreciate an admin restoring his Landsraad mod as soon as possible.

Emir of Raspur

Re: New Baron

Post by Emir of Raspur »

Well, god save me. Speed reconciliation it is then.

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

*starts building super gun aimed in the general direction of alwynn* "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Kaiser Mors III

Post by Kaiser Mors III »

Now David...... Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Return to “Elwynn”