Martial law declared in Elwynn

Mikol Rugal

Martial law declared in Elwynn

Post by Mikol Rugal »

itelemalu 31 omesena isakona 5901Baron Ardashir Khan Osmani, you are accused by your people of an attack on sacred Truth and Beauty and the principles we all hold dear. You have pillaged Elwynn's towns, raped her culture, and slain or driven off her citizens. While I respect Duchess Greenwood's choice of a successor, this goes only so far. Therefore, I decree the following:That you shall be placed under house arrest in your palace until the charges against you can be brought to a conclusion.That all laws made since your ascent to the throne be overturned, and the law code of Elwynn returned to its status upon the resignatin of Duchess Greenwood.That three lots of the Paladins of Hyperborea be sent to enforce order, under the command of whoever Count Volak deems appropriate.That the Baron and his detractors be permitted to address the Duke with their respective cases to decide the Baron's fate. Edited by: Mikol Rugal at: 1/24/04 7:33 pm

david northworthy beckfor

Re: Martial law declared in Elwynn

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

*sees loads of soldiers going around....**becomes slightly worried* "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Kaiser Mors III

Post by Kaiser Mors III »

Well.. Since this is a purely internal matter.. I won't interfer but... a bit odd. Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Emir of Raspur

Post by Emir of Raspur »

Duke Siskind, I cannot help but think you will come to regret this decision. Edited by: Emir of Raspur at: 1/25/04 7:14 am

Tahmaseb

Post by Tahmaseb »

It's certainly a funny way to treat an ally.

Kuralyov

Post by Kuralyov »

Perhaps they're trying to tell us something.

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

Nothing that happens between myself and Ardashir here in Shireroth has any bearing to Babkha. If I dislike the way Ardashir is running his Barony, then that is a completely internal matter and has nothing to do with my or Shireroth's opinions of Babkha or of Ardashir's job as a Grand Vizier there.If you believe that our alliance entitles Babkhan citizens to preferential treatment within Shireroth, you are wrong. Our alliance extends to support in case of defensive war, which we will give, and to support and friendship in peacetime, which we have given and will continue to give. There is nothing that says that we have to let Babkhan citizens continue to occupy noble positions in Shireroth if we don't want to.If there are any terms of our alliance you feel Shireroth has not followed to the utmost of its capacity, I strongly suggest you bring them up in my office so we can discuss the problem and perhaps make amends for it.

Tahmaseb

Post by Tahmaseb »

No, what you've done is completely within your rights. There's no denying of that. It's just the morality of the decision, along with some other things that have happened recently that make us wonder.

Philip Locke

Post by Philip Locke »

As you command, Elder. Vitamin G
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face forever." --Shihad, "Factory"

Wolf Riding Orc

Post by Wolf Riding Orc »

The Orcs of Elwynn forest remain loyal to Baron Osmani and will fight for him!(Just think, if we were all getting laid none of this would be happening! )

Philip Locke

Post by Philip Locke »

The Orcs are loyal to the Baron? That doesn't really help his case.And, frankly, the Orcs and pixies and whatsits can be as belligerent and hostile as they please, because I'll still control the forum. I am your god! Vitamin G
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face forever." --Shihad, "Factory"

Wolf Riding Orc

Post by Wolf Riding Orc »

Hey Locke.

Kaiser Mors III

Alright everyone. Just calm down. I will not have this turn into a battlefield so I ask that the flaming and insults be taken elsewhere. Now I'm not taking sides in this issue, as it is a purely Dukal matter and has no bearing on the Imperial Government. I would point out that the actions of the Duke of Hyperborea toward the Baron of Elwynn in NO way express any feelings of hostilities from Shireroth toward Babkha. As it stands Shireroth considers Babkha a close Ally and Friend. A Friendship that has endured for more than a year. Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Bahram Gul Khuramdin

Post by Bahram Gul Khuramdin »

No, endure it doesnt, you had your chance and you blew it. Goodbye.

Scott Alexander

Stuff

Post by Scott Alexander »

Shireroth is very sorry to hear that Babkha is willing break off a historically strong friendship for such petty reasons. Nevertheless, we hope that our relationship can stay strong and friendly without the formal alliance, if such is your course of action.

Kaiser Mors III

Re: Stuff

You do realize what Scott did as Duke.. is a purely internal Shireroth matter. And in NO way has anything to do with Babkha. His action would have been the same whether you were a Treesian, Atteran, or whatever other nation. Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Emir of Raspur

Post by Emir of Raspur »

We doubt that highly.

Kaiser Mors III

Now why is that? I know Scott.. He doesn't tend to just do things for spites sake.. and I doubt anyone else knew he was gonna do it. If you wish to leave, that is your choice. But please, don't take your anger out on both our nations. and do something foolish like cancel the Alliance and/or destroy a friendship that has lasted since the first Shah. Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Return to “Elwynn”