The Order of the Dead Stagg

Emir of Raspur

The Order of the Dead Stagg

Post by Emir of Raspur »

Whereas it is pleasing to us to create a order of knighthood founded on the principle of loyalty good service or inadvertant assistance rendered to the Baron of Elwynn to certain individuals known to us.Let it be known that with the capture and slaying of the Great White Stagg of Elwynn we do choose to celebrate by elevating the following to the dignity of Knighthood and membership of this vouchsafed hallowed order:Balty MajeedEoin DornanConrad CromienBahram Ghul KhuramdinScott SiskindHis Imperial Majesty Shahanshah Tahmaseb Abakhtari.To each goes the entitlement to fortify any portion of Elwynn for their own end and also they shall recieve a haunch of venison on Norwuz each year. To recieve their annual gift Knights of the Order must done the garb of the Stagg in celebration and convene together at the Sodlarity. Edited by: Emir of Raspur at: 1/21/04 3:00 pm

Zirandorthel

Re: The Order of the Dead Stagg

Post by Zirandorthel »

My thanks, my liege. I shall place my badge of Knighthood in my house at Taras, along with my most treasured possessions.The venison is a little tough, though, did you have to kill the Stagg when it got all excited over the maiden? Why not give it some NorthBabkhan cigarettes and let it chill for a while? Then it'd be nice and tender. Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar, Tivitha e'Taras

BMajeed

Re: The Order of the Dead Stagg

Post by BMajeed »

Then kill it!I thank you oh esteemed Baron. I shall make the Barony proud. · Babkhan Citizen· Atabek-e Azam of Kumarastan· Commander-in-Chief of the KDF· Squire of the Barony of Elwynn· Knight of the Order of the Dead Stagg in the Barony of ElwynnAll hail Ardashir Khan!

Conrad Cromien

z

Post by Conrad Cromien »

Well I accept graciously, I dont know the importance of this dead animal to the former inf(v)estors of this particular forum, I am glad to see it dead. That image is hilarious as well.

Tahmaseb

Re: z

Post by Tahmaseb »

Although I'm really not willing to dress like that, I thank the Baron for this honour! It shall make a fine addition to the list of my titles.

BMajeed

Re: z

Post by BMajeed »

GOD SAVE THE SHAH! · Babkhan Citizen· Atabek-e Azam of Kumarastan· Commander-in-Chief of the KDF· Squire of the Barony of Elwynn· Knight of the Order of the Dead Stagg in the Barony of ElwynnAll hail Ardashir Khan!

Return to “Elwynn”