not happy.....

david northworthy beckfor

not happy.....

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

: -->:"> : -->:"> "When I hired you, you said you would perform better then your predesessors, that you were the most evil villain imaginable. So how come Elwynn is a Barony? ""I'm sorry Mr Beckford, Sir, it won't happen again, I promise! I will do better next time!""You had better do so, Saten. you do know what happens to those that do not perform well?"//The devil looks rounds the huge room, at the paintings depicting some of the most evil, vile, despicable dictators, warlords, demons, and finns.....a shiver runs down his spine as he sees the image of his old friend Judas, who failed his master some many centuries ago........ "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Zirandorthel

Re: not happy.....

Post by Zirandorthel »

Dave, don't feel bad, how could you know we had a deal with the Uber-Satan? Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessNiirus TinenetuwarLet the fates burn!

Kaiser Mors III

Post by Kaiser Mors III »

I miss something? Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

I do believe what you have done with the duchy while I was on an offical leave of absence was illegal even by Shirerothian standards.However, I leave that battle to my new successor since my internet time is severely hampered right now.Let it be known that I pass the throne of Elwynn on to my successor Emir Of Raspur also known as Ardashir Khan.He is my heir and shall have my titles and the land of Elwynn to rule and bless with a bright future. This choice has not been easy but I trust his vision and his experienced leadership.So shall it be done this 5th day of May in the Year 2004.Mari GreenwoodThe now Retired Duchess of Elwynn

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

On the contrary, we had two votes on it, one of which was declared illegal.I think it's January, isn't it? Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessNiirus TinenetuwarLet the fates burn!

Kaiser Mors III

Post by Kaiser Mors III »

Mari You thought I was being unfair as Kaiser.. so I put it before the Landsraad.. after 2 votes.. and a shit load of extensions waiting for you to vote, it passed, barely. It was completely legal. Check the laws. Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Phoenix the Risen

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

The lawbook has no provision for unplanned absences, but still lord Zirandorthel extended the vote to await your return. The vote also begain before your absence, I believe. However, when you posted again on the board, we ceased to wait for you, because your absence became planned as soon as you announced it, and you still did not appoint an Emissary.You had plenty of warning that this vote would be going through, and as a Noble of Shireroth, it should have been already common practice for you to visit the Landsraad as a priority. There is no doubt that you could have voted in the time that the bill was open. Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess of Kildare - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - COME BACK, STEVE!!! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

I will always firmly believe that your little game playing was illegal. I will support the new Lord of Elwynn. After awhile I will leave Shireroth. But for now I am a citzen of Elwynn.

Phoenix the Risen

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

Note that we are neither Delvenus nor Menelmacar. Find in Shirithian law anything that claims the act illegal, and I may be inclined to support its reversal, or at least a re-vote. Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess of Kildare - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - COME BACK, STEVE!!! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Aye, just because something is unfair, doesn't mean it's illegal. The Kaiser put forward a Bill, it is his right to have it voted on. As it happens, the vote was extremely close, with countless extensions waiting for you to return. In the end, after consultation with the Kaiser, the Bill was passed. It said nothing about you losing your position in charge of Elwynn, that was you decision. All perfectly legal. Also, if you don't want "games", then stay out of Delvenus and Menelmacar. Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar, Tivitha e'Taras

Emir of Raspur

Post by Emir of Raspur »

People, we might do as well to put the past behind us and look to the future. The frosty tyranny of that small island to the north which lords it over us can only be dealt with by a Elwynn strong enough to claim its rightful place in the world.The issue is over... for now.

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

Err...Ardashir...I'm right here...

Emir of Raspur

Post by Emir of Raspur »

Nothing personal old chap, just keeping the natives happy...

hypaborea being a duchy, I can deal with.Elwynn being a barony, I can deal with.having the 3rd Most High Lord of (almost) all Evil ruling over me? I will be happy with it. over your dead body.Nothing personal old chap, just keeping the ax head sharp..... "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought." Edited by: david northworthy beckford  at: 1/8/04 6:08 pm

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

Who are the other two high lords of evil? Maybe you want to email it to me, so Ardy doesn't kill them to try to usurp their positions?

Emir of Raspur

Post by Emir of Raspur »

The smart moneys going to be on Bahram and Umra

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

hey...why don't you guys just get over it...i don't see what the big deal is... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas Give me your child, and by the age of five, I can make him a priest or a thief or a scholar. - SCOTT: You know, I always joke about how nothing will ever be able to get me out of micronations...but...I think if my mother got into micronations that would get me out in a hurry. - GUILDENSTERN:We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

get over what?me not liking ardy? there is nothing to get over, I just declared him to be an arch enemyellwynn being replaced by hypaborea? how is that not a big deal?if you think it is not, then please hand over your duchy to me, as it is obviosly not important "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Emir of Raspur

Post by Emir of Raspur »

Arch enemy? Pray silence for the Babkhan horde on its way to Northworthy-Beck-where-in-hell-fordshire.

Return to “Elwynn”