The noble here...

Mikol Rugal

The noble here...

Post by Mikol Rugal »

Mari, when you get back, I would be honored if you would stay on as Baroness of Elwynn. You would get three votes and a promise of respect and general noninterference.If Mari doesn't get back/doesn't want to stay, then David, I would like for you to be Baron under similar terms, if you are interested in the position.And am I correct in believing that Ardashir Khan is a (inactive) citizen of this Barony?

Mikol Rugal

Re: The noble here...

Post by Mikol Rugal »

Oh...and if anyone wants to make a better banner for the forum than the one I threw together, that would be great too.

Jadie of Goldshire

Post by Jadie of Goldshire »

oh..that answered my question in Hyperborea then....I think as a baroness she is only allowed a max of 2 votes...but I might be wrong..*runs off to check* Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

a duke can give away upto 3 votesI would be honered to be the ruling noble in Elwynn.... but I would not wish to see Mari removed from office just so I could gain it. "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

It seems Mari has different ideas. Sorry, David. You can have the title if Ardashir ever quits.

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

I think Ardashir's got some issues with the banner, no doubt the floral thing might get on his wick a bit. Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessNiirus TinenetuwarLet the fates burn!

Return to “Elwynn”