Official Heir To The Throne Of Elwynn

Mari Greenwood

Official Heir To The Throne Of Elwynn

Post by Mari Greenwood »

Let it be known that I pass the throne of Elwynn on to my successor Emir Of Raspur also known as Ardashir Khan.He is my heir and shall have my titles and the land of Elwynn to rule and bless with a bright future. This choice has not been easy but I trust his vision and his experienced leadership.So shall it be done this 5th day of January in the Year 2004.Mari GreenwoodThe now Retired Duchess of Elwynn Edited by: Mari Greenwood at: 1/5/04 7:36 am

Mari Greenwood

Re: Official Heir To The Throne Of Elwynn

Post by Mari Greenwood »

I ask all citizens to embrace and support the new leader of Elwynn.

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

not my Arch Enemy(2nd grade) Ardishar Khan!NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Emir of Raspur

Post by Emir of Raspur »

My friends, fellow citizens I am deeply humbled by the confidence that Duchess Mari has placed in me as her official heir.As Baron I promise to abide by the customs and traditions of this glorious province. It is my intention to rule firmly and fairly and once my control of Elwynn is firmly established, to allow citizens to participate in administering the Barony.I pay my due homage to the Kaiser and the Duke of Hyperborea and shall do my best to serve the interests of the Imperial Republic. Let no one be in any doubt that I am ready to fall upon anyone who opposses my will and fell them with a swift and telling blow!

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Ardy, I filed a request at your office for you to change the status of Elwynn. I'm sure you'd remember, but who wants to trust your memory, eh?? Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessNiirus TinenetuwarLet the fates burn!

Return to “Elwynn”