*walks in.....*

Mari Greenwood

Re: *walks in.....*

Post by Mari Greenwood »

YAY!Welcome David! Elwynn looks forward to a new citizen. Remeber that in Elwynn unlike other duchies you have the right to vote. So, if there is ever anything you wish brought up before the landstraad or that concerns you please let me know.

david northworthy beckfor

*walks in.....*

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

*walks in.....**summons egg**calls it a house**egg turns into house**moves in*ok I have decided that my citizenships will beShirerothCrandaDelvenusand Northworthy-in-Midgard will go to Cranda war trophy liberated from Babkha by the Federated NORworthic Liberation Devision (FNORD)

mmmm..........looks at background and icons.........do you mind if I get some new wall paper? war trophy liberated from Babkha by the Federated NORworthic Liberation Devision (FNORD)

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

No it would be nice. But we will have to get them to put it up for us. I would actually like something like elvish treehouses in a forest scene.

(This message was left blank) war trophy liberated from Babkha by the Federated NORworthic Liberation Devision (FNORD) Edited by: david northworthy beckford  at: 10/21/03 6:01 pm

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

okay?

I had posted backgorund picksbut then I reralised that they were rubbish war trophy liberated from Babkha by the Federated NORworthic Liberation Devision (FNORD)

Return to “Elwynn”