Question

Zirandorthel

Question

Post by Zirandorthel »

Who picked the flag? *looks suspiciously at Scott* ZirandorthelThe Golden Darkness"For three years now I've just been the Wombat.I haven't tried to force my sexual favours on people, or get them to adore me for my obvious cuteness. And that's why people hate me"-Eoin DornanProud Citizen of Pyramodia

Kaiseress Aure I

Re: Question

Post by Kaiseress Aure I »

Don't you like the flag, Eoin?Are you implying something?Well it better not be related to the obvious femininity of the flag...Hahaha... I'm only joking.*walks off laughing* Never let sense conquer nonsense - Quixy, the God of MadnessSome people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead. Charles BukowskI'm just a person trapped inside a woman's body. Elaine Boosler

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

No, it's just that Scott "borrowed" the name of Elwynn from Shireroth for use in Treesian mythology (but they "borrowed" it from Warcraft, so that's alright...) and Her symbol was the white orchid.. ZirandorthelThe Golden Darkness"For three years now I've just been the Wombat.I haven't tried to force my sexual favours on people, or get them to adore me for my obvious cuteness. And that's why people hate me"-Eoin DornanProud Citizen of Pyramodia

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

Yes, I picked it. Sue me.

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

No, just thinking. Nice touch :) ZirandorthelThe Golden Darkness"For three years now I've just been the Wombat.I haven't tried to force my sexual favours on people, or get them to adore me for my obvious cuteness. And that's why people hate me"-Eoin DornanProud Citizen of Pyramodia

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

We like white in this duchy. We also have a White Stag for a totem.

UEC

Post by UEC »

I stole alot of things from warcraft in the early days... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

Ha Ha!Well I wrote the Legend of the White Stag of Elwynn. It will be part of the legacy I leave to The Duchy of Elwynn.

Return to “Elwynn”