[MoMA] A Request for Militia Returns

Aurangzeb Khan

[MoMA] A Request for Militia Returns

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

Your Grace,

I apologise in advance for the repetition of a post you may well have already seen elsewhere but your Grace will see that this is an appeal to all the dread lords of the Imperial Republic that is of the utmost urgency.

In light of the present deteriorating security situation, particularly with regards to the generally hostile situation with the Kingdoms of Britannia and Bosworth, MoMA has discerned a pressing need for an accurate assessment of the forces available to the Imperial Republic.

Every lord of Shireroth, from a count upwards, enjoys the right to raise and maintain a militia for the defence of their particular portion of territory - however the duke sit at the apex of that militia structure and is the one to whom all counts and barons must make an account.

Therefore I request of your Grace to make an audit of the militias and all other forces within your domains that answer to your command and to submit your returns to the MoMA before 16 May 2008.

Militias deemed suitable for overseas service shall be invited to jo the Imperial Expeditionary Force that shall assemble to smite the upstart lesser nations which even at this very moment insult the honour of the Imperial Republic. By our blood we shall avenge that slight. Although it is far from the thought of all noble and upstanding subjects there shall be a financial compensation made available to the Ducal lords for the loan of their militia units. This shall be a gift of ten erb per unit seconded to the Imperial Forces for the duration of the campaign.

I have the honour to remain the obedient servant of the Kaiser, as do we all.

Sincere regards

Ardashir Khan
MoMA
Khan of Vijayanagara
Count of the Lesser Zjandaria

Harald of Froyalan

Re: [MoMA] A Request for Militia Returns

Post by Harald of Froyalan »

Your Excellency,

10 Raido Strategic Bombers as well as 10 Valkyrie Multi Role Fighters are ready for deployment.
Harald of Ettlingar Freyu
Count of Cimmeria

Aurangzeb Khan

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

My Duke this is a most splendid contribution! Under the recwar system being used for this war you have and allocation of 25,000 points, of which 15,000 has been used. My Lord would you consent to the remainder being allocated to the Imperial Volunteer Forces?

Harald of Froyalan

That is fine with me, Your Excellency.
Count of Cimmeria

Aurangzeb Khan

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

Harald, could you please post the details of "Freyja's Wintergleamish Wrath" onto the Shirerithian Orbat in the MCS forum.

Ta.

Harald of Froyalan

It has been done.
Count of Cimmeria

Return to “Elwynn”