Admins

Announcements by and petitions to the Kaiser of Shireroth.

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Hypatia Agnesi

Admins

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

Do we know who our admins are? Who are the full admins, and who are just limited admins? I want to get to the bottom of this, so if you are an admin or know who one is, please post here.

I really want to get this sorted out, because we're suffering somewhat from a lack of admin powers. Most obviously, we have no one to give our new MiniInt admin! That, and I've never gotten admin either, even though I've been kaiseress for 2 months now.
National Picketer
Hypatia's Mom's Daughter
M.I.A.

Jonas

Re: Admins

Post by Jonas »

Hypatia Agnesi wrote:Do we know who our admins are?
No, we don't. :archy
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

hypatias mom

Post by hypatias mom »

I know he is no longer part of Shireroth, but Moose was quite helpful to me during my tenure as Kaiseress. Perhaps he would be able to assist you, as well.

Scott of Hyperborea

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

I am an admin, but my powers are pretty limited.

Jupiter

Post by Jupiter »

Is Erik still Mr. The Admin?

Also, Scott - apparently despite the best of intentions, you fail and I still have no mod over the Iudex.
-Jupiter

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

No I'm not Mr. The Admin.. people saw to that in the "Let's all hate Erik because he was the founder and people like Locke and Aure told us to..." days...

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Erik Mortis Brookshire wrote:No I'm not Mr. The Admin.. people saw to that in the "Let's all hate Erik because he was the founder and people like Locke and Aure told us to..." days...
That's a good idea :evil
:angry
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Return to “Kaiser's Court”