Abdication and Stuff

Announcements by and petitions to the Kaiser of Shireroth.

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Kaiser Meskan II

Abdication and Stuff

Post by Kaiser Meskan II »

I don't have an apology this time. I'm completely guilty this time, and I know you guys are angry. I've been a horrible Kaiser. Instead of the reforms I've promised, (And yes, I *did* have ideas) I laid back and eventually stopped coming altogether. Whatever reforms I've had have flopped, and I'm bound to have no legacy here anyway. You guys will probably see this reign as a horrible one, and I guess I fully deserve a bad title, moreso than Leftier II.

I've given up on micronations. I didn't know why I have lately, as I've been feeling less depressed, but I've realized that I just don't belong here anymore. I live in a world in a vain attempt that Soloralism would exist in the nation once again.

I should have replied to Ari's post before. He gave the example of Control of Destiny's theme of having magic and technology, and how Shireroth is not like that. I disagree completely. It was my goal to adapt Control of Destiny into micronations, to make the events sort of real in a way. It had failed immensly. Jasonia is dead. Menelmacar is dead. Whatever hopes I have at reviving Kildare as an Apollonian duchy is dead. Even attempts to restore history had died, not only with culture, but historical preservations as well, with ezBug wiping out Jasonia's forums, for example, and people simply not caring about the nations that I cared about, or thinking good riddance to them.

And my reforms... They were good ideas. I even had a new good idea, although I was not sure that it would work with our low activity. But it's fruitless. I guess I'm not a good leader after all, but at the same time I need absolute power? Eh, I don't make any sense.

I'm not going to be active. I'm probably not going to emmigrate, since I don't believe in emmigration, but I don't know if I'm going to be active in Shireroth for a long time. Perhaps I'll be given a second chance if I come back - I doubt it, anyway. Scott was right: He was afraid of me making a bad Kaiser and refusing to give up power.

It's time for me to go back on working on Soloralism and Control of Destiny. I can work on it without micronations, as I have Osmose, Midnight, and Harvey to care about it. It's about an era in micronationalism that is long gone, anyway, up to the point now that it's just another fantasy world, so why bother staying here if there is a 0% chance of adapting it here? Oh well. It was a vain attempt, but whatever. I don't mean to run down the nation like this, although I have been just too scared to abdicate, because I pretty much know I'll never get the throne again.

As a fun fact, it's my birthday as of today in my time right now - August 11th. What a horrible birthday present. Go ahead and blame me as usual for the fall of the nation - this time I deserve it completely, probably just as much as I did in Audentior.

I hereby abdicate the Golden Mango Throne. The heir shall be:

Hypatia's Mom. The Kaiser is dead. Long live the Kaiser.
By my hand,
His Niftiness, Meskan, Second of the Name, Kaiser of Shireroth, Overlord of the Duchies of Kildare, Naudia’Diva, and Northold, Overlord of the Baronies of Elwynn and Vorpmadal, Thane of the Shirelands, Keeper of the Apollo Legacy, Grand Master of the Orders of the Dragon, Griffin, Phoenix, and Chimera, Wielder of Vengeance, Count of Shirekeep, Knight Companion of the Most Magnificent Imperial Order of the Sovereign Viking Crown, and Lord of the Golden Mango Throne.

hypatias mom

Post by hypatias mom »

:cry :cry :cry

Citizens of Shireroth:

We gather here to mourn the passing of Kaiser Meskan II, who has gone to his reward. I have been given the honor to have been chosen as his successor. I will give a coronation speech in a couple of days. In the meanwhile, I wish to honor the former Kaiser by saying he worked very hard to build this country and to give it direction. He has been part of micronations almost from the beginning, and has done great things in that time.

I would like to solicit any and all ideas you would like to see implemented in the near future. I will consider them all, and propose those which seem to make the most sense for this country. Please keep me in your thoughts that I might make a worthy successor to the Kaisers who have gone before me.

I will also be choosing a name in the coming days so, for now, I
I will close by signing off as:

Hypatia's Mom

Conglacio

Post by Conglacio »

Ok so your reign did not go as well as you and others (myself included) thought it would but, well, that's life...worth a try anyway.

And you do have a legacy. I know Erik would disagree ("We are NOT Apollo!") Shireroth has been influenced by the nations and peoples around it, of which you were a major part.

Good luck

WolvinX84

Post by WolvinX84 »

All these come and go.

Hail, to the new Kaiseress!

I do have ideas for implimentation. I hope to make a post/speach soon outlining them all. When the Praetor election is concluding, assuming I become Praetor, I will be implementing as many changes as I can through the Landsraad. Though, one will require a Kaiser's power.
Count of Modan-Lach
Let the dream of confusion lead you into the virgin light.

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Goodbye then, Bill. We still love you. *disclaimer*

Braden Indianensis
Location: Number 12 Concord Street, Nafticon, Republic of Antica

Post by Braden Indianensis »

Thus passes Meskan II, and may he be known as The Good. Very best wishes, and salutations to the new Kaiseress.
Antican Ambassador to Shireroth and Babkha
Former Speaker of the Assembly of the Republic of Antica
Reporter for the Antican Liberator
Elder Guard of the Order of the Vorpal Blade

hypatias mom

Post by hypatias mom »

I thank you, kind sir.

Scott of Hyperborea

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

Meh. I wanted Wolvin as Kaiser :)
Still, all hail Hypatia's Mom. May her enemies be trampled underfoot by musk oxen when they least expect it.

WolvinX84

Post by WolvinX84 »

I do not desire the throne. But thank you for the offer. :-)

All Hail the Kaiseress Lady, by the way.
Count of Modan-Lach

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

Scott of Hyperborea wrote:Meh. I wanted Wolvin as Kaiser :)
Kaiser Aure II? :P
CENSOR'D

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

VIVA LA AUREFICTION!

WolvinX84

Post by WolvinX84 »

History suggests otherwise.
Count of Modan-Lach

Grand Czar of Landingberg

Post by Grand Czar of Landingberg »

I am sorry Meskan, and you werent a bad kaiser. Just got the throne at an uneasy point in Shirerothian History.

So a old chapter end but with each death, a birth. Congratulations to the new Kaiseress!

LONG LIVE THE KAISERESS!!!

-HIRM Grand Czar Aleksander Wilhelm III

H4773r 3lfs0n
Location: In -The Spirit of Saldena- a 1/4 mile above the Barony of Vorpmadal

Post by H4773r 3lfs0n »

Bill, if your still lurking about at this point...

Hail Kaiser Meskan II the Visionary, Long live the Kaiser.

You were driven and dedicated and timing was also a large factor in your reign. I bare you no ill will and wish you well in Micronations as well as out.

Baroness Carol,

Congratz, see you at the Corination Ceremony.
Elder of Vorpmadal, Lunaris & Lac Glacei & Concurrent Lands
"Blessed" of Melvin and High Preist of B00/\/\ism
ACE and P.h.D. in M.U.K.A.R.C.T.A.O.S.E.N.

Braden Indianensis
Location: Number 12 Concord Street, Nafticon, Republic of Antica

Post by Braden Indianensis »

You will be having a coronation, won't you, Carol? Although I've been fired from my post as head of Shirithian Affairs, and so would not be there in an official capacity, coronations tend to be fun.
Antican Ambassador to Shireroth and Babkha
Former Speaker of the Assembly of the Republic of Antica
Reporter for the Antican Liberator
Elder Guard of the Order of the Vorpal Blade

Kaiseress Carol

Post by Kaiseress Carol »

I certainly hope to see all of you at the festivities. (See the coronation post.)
Kaiseress Carol

Return to “Kaiser's Court”