Imperial Appointment #7 - Osmose

Announcements by and petitions to the Kaiser of Shireroth.

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Kaiser Meskan II

Imperial Appointment #7 - Osmose

Post by Kaiser Meskan II »

Osmose is hereby proclaimed the Nose Monkey of Shireroth.
By my hand,
His Niftiness, Meskan, Second of the Name, Kaiser of Shireroth, Overlord of the Duchies of Kildare, Naudia’Diva, and Northold, Overlord of the Baronies of Elwynn and Vorpmadal, Thane of the Shirelands, Keeper of the Apollo Legacy, Grand Master of the Orders of the Dragon, Griffin, Phoenix, and Chimera, Wielder of Vengeance, Count of Shirekeep, Knight Companion of the Most Magnificent Imperial Order of the Sovereign Viking Crown, and Lord of the Golden Mango Throne.

Scott of Hyperborea

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

I know we're not doing so well, but could you at least try to preserve a modicum of decorum?

Kaiser Meskan II

Post by Kaiser Meskan II »

No, I know, but this was just something that I had to do.
By my hand,
His Niftiness, Meskan, Second of the Name, Kaiser of Shireroth, Overlord of the Duchies of Kildare, Naudia’Diva, and Northold, Overlord of the Baronies of Elwynn and Vorpmadal, Thane of the Shirelands, Keeper of the Apollo Legacy, Grand Master of the Orders of the Dragon, Griffin, Phoenix, and Chimera, Wielder of Vengeance, Count of Shirekeep, Knight Companion of the Most Magnificent Imperial Order of the Sovereign Viking Crown, and Lord of the Golden Mango Throne.

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

Aparently I am a Nose Monkey. Although naming me a monkey is no way to honor a Black Mage. :P
CENSOR'D

Return to “Kaiser's Court”